*.·:·.☽ abba x giorno ☾.·:·.*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  i don't see much of this ship  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

☆.。.:*  word count: 1120  .。.:*☆

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Make sure you guys properly greet Giorno! Got it?"

Abbacchio scanned the slim, blond male in front of him. It had been a while since Bucciarati introduced a new member to the team. He observed him up and down, inspecting every inch of his build. This was truly a man he did not trust.

Once he met the boy's enchanted emerald orbs, an idea slipped into his mind. As Giorno's gaze met the others, he swiftly grabbled to teapot and faced the wall. 

Member in his hand, urine droplets trickled into the pot. What started as sprinkles quickly turned into a waterfall of golden liquid. Mista and the others quickly took notice of this. Once the final bit of liquid oozed out of his thick cock, a smirk escaped his lips for a quick moment before returning his posture towards the young male.

"Giorno, was it? Why don't you have a seat?" Abbacchio snarked as the rest of the gang laid horrified. 

Giorno let out a small chuckle before taking the seat next to Abbacchio. His eyes told the man that he knew something. But how could he know?

"Grazie," Giorno whispered as Abbacchio poured him his tea. 

There's no way he saw. Abbacchio reassured himself. Feeling a bit better about the matter now, the smirk return to his lips. He couldn't wait to humiliate this boy. Absolutely degrade him. Just the thought of his piss cascading down Giorno's throat.

"What's going on here-" Bucciarati was cut off as Narancia shushed him. Giorno brought the cup to his lips. The whole group, excluding Bucciarati and Abbacchio gasped.

Suspense grew as Giorno scanned the group once more before returning his focus to the teacup. Abbacchio waited patiently. 

Giorno's eyes locked with Abbacchio's. Suddenly the boy chugged the piss-tea, eliciting disgusted sounds from the group. The thick, hot liquid flowed down his throat as he made eye contact with Abbacchio. His shocked, yellow eyes reflected to color of the yellow urine traveling down into his stomach. 

He did it. He actually did it.

A mix of shock and satisfaction filled Abbacchio. The rush. He smirked at Giorno as he brought the cup down, receiving a wink in return from the blond. Did he enjoy it?

His pleasure and their moment was short lived as everyone started bombarding Giorno with questions.

Abbacchio placed his headphones back on, now a bit annoyed with Giorno. Why the hell did he drink it so willingly. Fucking brat.

The man smiled. Fucking brat.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Abbacchio was craving a much needed stress reliever after a particular draining mission. All that mattered was that the key was safety in their hands, but the Italian couldn't take his mind off the rage Giorno filled with him. Every suggestion, every action, everything he did irritated Abbacchio.