They then heard some whistles and claps behind them. She saw Jae, YoungK, Bam Bam, Mark, tzuyu, Mina and some others cheering them on.

"Don't encourage them!" Chan shouted.

"Chan but look at them, aren't they cute?" Tzuyu called back. Chan just smiled slightly and walked away earning a few giggles from some people.

"I didn't know you had a girl Hyunjin" JB asked.

"Yeah we've been together for a few weeks now" Hyunjin replied. Y/n got embarrassed and hid her face.

"No need to get embarrassed Y/n" JB chuckled.

- - - - -

Everyone started to get hungry so Chan and Minho started to cook up the food. By this time everyone had drunk a little but no one was tipsy.

"FOODS READY KIDDOS!" Chan yelled

The older ones complained about how they were older than him. The rest left them bickering and got their food

They were all eating and having conversations between them all.

"So how did Y/n get here. I though Chan couldn't get her?" Bam Bam asked.

"You tried to get me?" Y/n looked over to Chan.

"Yeah of course but it was impossible to actually get to you without being caught and that would've ended bad for all of us here"

"I ran away from our parents in Australia and came here. It was late at night and I got into trouble and Felix, Minho and Hyunjin found me and took me here. Obviously I saw Chan here and had no idea he was even here in Korea but that's how we found each other" Y/n briefly explained.

"At least you are together again now. You have no idea about how much Chan stressed and tried to get you back. He always spoke about you and things about your childhood" Bam Bam explained

Y/n just ran over to Chan and hugged him.

"Thank you Channie" she whispered to him. He hugged her back.

"That's so cute, I'm such a proud dad" Jackson said wiping his fake tears.

Even though they had all just met Y/n, they all saw her as a sister and Y/n thought of them as her brothers and sisters.

- - - - -

It was later into the evening now and it began to get darker and colder. Luckily Stray Kids had a huge hot tub that they all fitted in. Y/n was sat on Hyunjins lap since she wanted his warmth to.

They all talked and spoke about funny memories of when they were all younger and when they met each other. Even though there was a lot of them they were all very close to one another. It was just like one huge family.

"I'm just going to get a drink. Anyone want one" y/n offered, most of them wanted another one

"I'll help" Felix and Yegyeom said in unison. They got out and went with Y/n.

They were walking into the kitchen to get the drinks. Y/n was passing some drinks to Felix. That'a when he saw a red dot on Y/n's chest where her heart was.

"Y/n!" Felix shouted. Yegyeom turnt around to see the scene in front of him.

He jumped infront of her and a body fell to the floor....

But was he quick enough...

THE END

Thank you so much for reading and enjoying this story ❤️

Pftttt only joking 😂 sorry

Hiii guysss thank you so much for reading. Thankyou for 1.5k reads and so quickly 😆. I hope you like this chapter. Please look forward to the next one. Sorry if I got any of the names wrong. I don't stan the groups but I know quite a few of the people. Also please ignore how some of the ages may not match up. Thank you. Please stay safe. Byeeeee