🌻: Boo~~ we talked about it already..
☀: I know but... *sigh* nevermind... So what 'bout you?

🌻: I'm scheduled next week 🙂
☀: really?

🌻: yeah...I'm a bit nervous actually.
☀: hmm...you can do it..always remember that you are strong. You got our support even if we are miles apart. Just keep praying.

Gulf smile at that. They are not talking and just staring at one another through the screen. Memorizing every details of each others faces.
This is their routine everyday until the day of the surgery. The two talk the night before the operation.

Mew have classes today,but he ditched it together with their gang to go to the temple to pray for Gulf's operation and safety. They spend hours before they all went to Mew's home to wait for updates. After having their dinner, Sing received a call from Forth. It's nerve-racking to those who are waiting. Sing came back to the living room after taking the call. Mew can't even wait to let his father take a sit and ask right away.

☀: How is he Papa? What did Dad said?
S: *sigh* the surgery went well.
Kr: then why you look gloomy?

They noticed it too.

S: Forth said Kana fall into a coma. The operation took longer than it should. They are monitoring him now.

They can't help not to feel afraid for their friend. So many what ifs are running inside their heads. Turbo and Mild are already crying. Their boyfriends are calming them down. They need to be strong not only for Gulf,but also for Mew. Mew's parents are worried for their son too. Especially now,he doesn't show any reaction after the news. He is just being stoic. Sing and Krist knew that deep inside,their son is breaking down.

Kr: Son~ (putting his hand on Mew's shoulder)

☀: I..I'm okay Ma. *looking at his mother* he's gonna be okay right?

Kr: of course..come here

He hug Mew and rubs his back,Mew finally let out his true feelings and crying now.

Kr: sshhh... don't cry. Kana won't like it if he knew you're like this.. You kids too..stop crying. He'll wake up soon.

S: your Mama is right son...anyway all of you can spend the night here since it's late already.

They all agreed and now in their rooms. Mew is in his room,looking at the pictures of them on his phone. From their dates,their beach getaway and many more.

 From their dates,their beach getaway and many more