At his normal non response she moved away and started cleaning. He didn't pay her any mind, the broken glass being swept the only sound in the living room and before he knew it, he was being shaken awake. 'I'm leaving honey. Please just stop drinking and try to leave the house. Go for a walk...'

'Don't tell me what to do mother. Just go already...' he sighed and rubbed his face. Images of Emma and his girls started popping up in his mind. That meant he was getting sober. He couldn't deal with it; he didn't want to think about her. What he lost.

Fuck! His heart ached so badly or what was left of it. Was it possible for the organ to be torn to bits, was it really? Why was he still breathing when it pained him so much? His chest burned from the wound Emma slowly pierced there. 'I know you miss her, we all do but...'

'Miss her? I fucking hate the bitch. She took my children from me!' He yelled, and he flinched even at his own words.

'You don't mean that. I know you love her honey...'

Jonas laughed harshly 'Love? I suppose she loved me too right? No mother you are wrong. She never loved me; you don't leave the ones you love behind. No fuck love and all that shit. After all we never married for it. It was my twins that I secured with my marriage proposal, she was just lucky.'

His mom glared at him but it soon dissolved into pity. 'I hope you realize soon what a bastard you have been.' Then she turned around and left.

Jonas shook his head and instead of facing the truth he reach for his buddy Jack and took a swig. One turn into two and soon he was passed out in a drunken mess on the living room floor.

Jonas scowled at his reflection. Fuck he had really driven himself into the dirt. It has been three weeks since she left and now he had decided that the time for grieving was over. He was going to clean himself up and start doing something about the mess he made. He had already called the best investigators to find his wife and daughters. He had called in a favor from the same guy who had helped with Fin and he promised to keep a look out.

He was going to find her, he wanted his life back and then he was going to find out why she left him. Again his heart clench at the thought of her. Looking from the mirror he looked around his bedroom. The bed was still rumpled from where… he shook his head and quickly looked away. Making a note to get rid of it, he walked on ignoring the guilt that burned like fire from the inside out.

It was the first since she left that he came in here and he could barely stand up straight. He walked around and looked at her clothes, her shoes, and her underwear. Everything. He smelled her in her wardrobe but that could just be his mind. He took up her favorite night wear, a huge t shirt she had grown to love. He caressed it like it was her, his fingertips memorizing it like it would the soft contours of her beautiful skin. The shirt was so soft, like his wife's body. Her delectable curves pop up in his mind and he groaned. Still holding the shirt and walked into the nursery.

It was pure despair… torment plain and simple. He caressed the crib, the lining inside and the teddy bears his daughters sometimes cuddle with. He looked around the room, everything was in place. And the only evidence that it was used was the faint baby powdery smell. Again maybe his mind was playing tricks on him.

Walking around the room he then came and settled in the rocker. Emma had sit here, and most nights he would find her in here rocking and feeding the girls. He remembered so clearly. He would wake up and miss her beside him. Then he would find her in here half asleep with the sleeping girls still at her breast. He would take them up and out them to bed before he carried his wife to theirs.

A choking sound escape him and he buried his face into her shirt. God, what had he done?

'Jonas?' He jumped at his mom’s voice at the entry of the nursery. He composed his face before removing the oh-so-sweet shirt. 'Are you okay?'

What? It was fucking normal to be sniffing the shirt of his wife. It was normal. He told himself. 'Yes mother I'm fine.' she didn't look convinced and he tried to smile but couldn't 'don’t worry I'm not crazy yet. Give me about two months in then you have my permission to hospitalize me.'

'Oh honey,' he was surprised when she ran and hug him 'I'm so happy you've stop drinking and seem to be doing better. Your father and I have been so worried.'

Jonas shook his head and another form of guilt bud in his chest 'I'm sorry for everything I have said and done mom. And thank you for coming each day.' He stood and kissed her cheek, hugging her as she cried in his chest.

He had really been a bastard.

'Everything will be fine.' she cooed, and for the first time he smiled. 'Are you going to work?' She asked when she released him from her motherly clutches.

Jonas nodded, 'Going to get ready now actually.'

'Okay, I brought lunch so eat before you go?' Jonas nodded. His mom left then and he proceed to shower and get ready.

He was going to find her, if it was the last thing he does. He will, and when he does he will never ever let her go. Because this, his life now was nothing but hell and the only way his soul can find peace was if he was nestled in the sweet arms of his woman. In the beautiful presence of his wife and daughters.