He looked around the room at the face of his family and saw they were all distraught. His did was hushing mom in his chest and Arlene was sniffing. His brother looked angry, especially William but it was Luka who approached him. 'What did you do?'

He didn't do anything! He wanted to shout. But that wasn't true, was it? So caught up in his thoughts he never saw it coming. Next thing he knew, his ass was on the floor and Luka was perched above him ready to attack again. He was anger and it's been a long time since he's been in a fight. He smiled at Luka and jump to his feet, tackling him and punching him in the face.

It went on for a while; Luka throwing punches and he returned them. By the time they were parted by their brothers and father, Jonas was breathing hard, his face ached and his hands were bruised. He didn't feel satisfied and he wanted to go again. He went after Luka but William and Grant held him back. 'You bastard! What did you do to her?'

'Fuck you! I didn't do anything to her!'

'Then why did she leave! She loved you!'

'Love me?! If she loved me she wouldn't have left! She took my babies...'

'You are just selfish, just a selfish asshole' Jonas shove William and Grant off him.

'I don't need your judgment right now Luka just get the fuck out of our house...'

'Our? Wake up brother, your own wife run away just to get away from you...' Jonas didn't let him finish as he tackled him again. 'Get off me!' He pushed him away 'You didn't deserve her you horse shit.' Jonas ignored his stinging face and hands as he pushed William away once again.

'Boys calm down!' he dad shouted sternly. 'Do you know why she left?' He ask then, turning to him.

Jonas scowled 'It doesn’t fucking matter now, does it? She’s gone and she’s not coming back.’

'Watch your mouth boy.' he remanded strictly. 'All this fighting is useless. Let's just cool off. We are all in shock and it best if everyone leaves. We’ll see you in the morning Jonas.'

Jonas ran his hands through his hair and waited as each of his family left 'Do you want me to stay with you?' His mom asked, pausing at the front door.

'What the fuck for? I'm not a damn baby!' He scowled. He glared at his mother and did not stop even when she shook her head in sadness and closed the door.

Finally he moved and went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of jack. He downed the liquor, the bitter taste burning the cuts on his lips. He took the bottle to living room and he lie on the sofa.

There, he drank himself into oblivion.

He wasn't an alcoholic, not by any means. He knew what he was doing every time he took up a bottle. It was the only way he could cope. Closed off from the world and drunk within the confines of his home. This was how he managed to exist for God knows how long. He hadn't seen his family since the night Emma left. And he couldn't blame them. He had lash out at anybody who visited. Well not everybody, just his mother. She was the only one who came and visited, everyone else was pissed at him. From William straight down to Arlene and his dad. What the hell do they got to be mad about?

Scratching his week old beard he reached for the bottle again. He was about to take a swig when he heard the front door open. His heart started racing. Was it Emma? The call of his mother was like cold water. He growled and dropped back on the couch.

She was on her regular visits, carrying him food and she cleaned everything he had broken something. From the broken glass right down to Emma clothes where he scattered it all. 'Hey,' his mom called cautiously. Jonas did not look at her. Not even when she came and put a basket on the coffee table 'I have mash potatoes with beef stew and a dish of lasagna.'