Lisa finally notice the people inside there room and thats make lisa hide in the back of jisoo clutching her blanket to hide more of her head.

" Shhhhh baby they are unnies friend, dont be shy, they are the people i said to you remember, i work with someone, they are good people." Jisoo said they wait for lisa to react slowy lisa is peaking to see the person's, and shyly wave and sit properly.

" Annyeonghaseyo" lisa shyly bowed with a cute voice, still looking down.

" Ommmo kyeo" jennie said makes lisa blush in embarrassement even suelgi wants to put lisa in her pocket,

" Annyeong lisa im suelgi" lisa look her and said

" Bear " jisoo laugh on what she hears from lisa

" Yes she is a bear baby, she sees you a resemblance in bear seul" jisoo chuckling in lisa silliness.

" Annyeong lisa im jennie " lisa look her properly and blush

" Kitten unnie " lisa said pointing jennie while smiling to jisoo.

" Isnt she? L" Jisoo ask earn a nod from lisa then jisoo laughing.

" Okok enough from now, lets eat lunch first then we will take all rest and you big baby take a sleep and you will tell unnie what happen ok?." Jisoo caressing Lisa's face then lisa vigorously nod.

Jisoo prepared there lunch then suelgi insist to help, then jennie just want to wait for them. The truth is jennie just want to be in the same room with lisa. Jennie wants to have conversations with lisa but she dont know how to start. The model is being shy now.

Then jennie remember something, jisoo tells her about.

" Hi lisa, i heard you like frozen?' jennie start and that earns reaction from lisa.

" YES i like olaf, then i like being ana because jisoo unnie is elsa then ~" lisa stop because jennie is literally staring at her in amazement.

Lisa felt little uncomfortable cause its her first time to see each other.

" Im sorry of my rudeness its just that your so cute" jennie tell lisa the truth, she didn't even see her scar what jennie see is how perfect she is those doe eyes, pointed nose and plum lips.

"Okay" lisa shortly answer but shes calm, then jisoo and suelgi carry the table with foods in it and they settled to eat.

" jal meokkessumnida " they said in unison

They start eating, but jisoo didn't she put and mix lisas bowl first, make sure lisas soup is not burning hot, she even separate bean that lisa dont like.

Lisa regained her strength, Jisoos care is a medicine for her, she happly eating, then there this two also want jisoos attention, then jisoo notice its silent and look at the pouting bear and kitten.

" Hahhaha ok ill mix both of your bowl" jisoo said the happiness they feel is unforgettable its marks in there heart forever, then lisa is giggling she choke a little then jisoo get her a drink,

" Lisa i only see one gallon left of chocomilk, did you just finished the 5 gallons in two weeks?  Jisoo look lisa in dismayed and the two look lisa in amazement.

"~unnie" lisa scratching her head when she cant answer her unnie

" Haaasiist drink water for now" lisa drink her water immediately.

" Sorry chichuunie its yummy i cant resist it" lisa talking with not so full mouth with food.

" Aissst dont talk, finish the meal for now lets talk when you get your sleep after ok" Jisoo is scolding lisa but still caring, thats what you can see to jisoo a mother for lisa.

" And you two eat slowly, eat your vegetables" jisoo didn't spare new found friend the two nod like a kid, jisoo literally bring the kid in them.

__________
Cont. Goooooooooohhhhhhhhnayyyyyttttt