Chapter Five-Because you intrigue me

Start from the beginning

"Mew..since when? You are single now. Why are you lying?" Mild said with confusion and then got scared by the look Mew was giving him. If looks could kill, he would be dead by now.

Gulf chuckled at the scene before him as the other man glared at him again then got up from the seat.

"Where are you going?" Boat asked confusedly.

"I'm finished. See you two later and you!" He pointed at Mild while glaring. "I'll speak to you later"

Gulf looks at the other two then got up too following behind Mew.

"Where are you going?" Mew asked when he felt the other following him.

"I'm finished too." He said while walking beside him.

"Why are you following me then?"

I'm not following you. I'm just walking." He was quite amused at seeing the other's anger again.

"But you are walking with me!"

" Then should I walk behind or in front of you?" He was really trying to stop laughing. Laugh..it's an alien feeling to him. He doesn't remember the last time when he laughed before.

"Ughhh!" 

He chuckled at seeing the other man's frustration. Even though Mew kept glaring at him the whole way but he was still walking beside him till he went into his class. Not before giving him a death glare of course.

Gulf smiles to himself. What to do Mew Suppasit? I think I'm getting more interested in you.

And that's how it went from there. After that every day Gulf will go and sit in the cafe ordering black coffee after black coffee as he looked at the other man. Gulf don't know why he was doing this. Even though the other man made it quite clear that he doesn't like him, He still couldn't stop himself. He was always now sitting beside him at lunch. Dropping him off bfefore his classroom even though Mew will glare and argue with him the whole time. Following him into the cafe. He wasn't acting like himself. But for some reason, he can't stop himself either.

"Black Coffee again?" Mew said while rolling his eyes.

"Can you stop smiling at others like that?" That made Mew looks at him with confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

Gulf looked at him with irritation."Your smile. Why does it have to be so attractive? Can't you at least tone it down a little bit?"

Mew was still confused. "Have you finally gone mad?"

He looked at Mew with frustration. "This smile of yours. It's like every time you do it the whole atmosphere change or something. And you smile at everyone like that. Can't you just smile a little less attractively at others?"

"Huh!"

Gulf let out a sigh controlling himself from snapping at the other people who were still looking at the man in front of him. Does he really have no clue about the effect he has on other people?

He quickly stood up deciding to leave that place before he actually kills someone.

"Where are you going? What about your coffee?"

Gulf looked at the other man irritatedly. " Have it yourself. And don't add any sugar to it. Maybe that bitterness will make you stop smiling at others like that." With that, he was gone from the cafe.

Mew was still standing there dumbfoundedly. And then slowly a small smile appear on his lips. "Jerk." He cursed at that man but still, the smile was still present on his lips as he made his way to the counter. But suddenly he crashed with a body making him fall on the floor. He hurriedly looks at the other person apologetically.

"I'm very sorry." He started to apologize. 

"No, it was my fault." The other man helped him stand up. He was a little bit taller than Mew. "I'm sorry...?"

"Mew." He smiled at the man. "My name is Mew."

The other man smiled at him. "I'm sorry Mew."

"No no, it's ok. It was my fault too." Mew smiled at the other man. He was such a gentleman, unlike some Jerk he knows who only knows how to demand his number and follow him everywhere.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Huh!"Mew looked at the other man with confusion.

"It seems like you're smiling about remembering something." 

"Oh, no no. It's nothing. I've to go now. Thanks again for helping me....?"

"San" The other man said with a smile.

"Thanks again for helping me, P'San" With that, he went away from there not seeing the creepy smile appearing on San's face.

So you're the one Gulf Kanawut is interested in. San murmured to himself.  Seems like my days are going to be fun from now on because of you Mew. It'll be interesting to break you and see that Kanawut's helpless reaction. It will be very exciting. San smiled to himself while a cruel look appeared on his eyes. Kanawut, I can't break you. But I will break the thing you want. Get ready to taste your own medicine."

..................... 

......... 

This San guy sounds creepy..what's gonna happen next? Wanna know? Then Vote and Comment na. We'll meet hopefully in the next chapter tomorrow. Till then, bye bye.