XIX- 🍁I miss you

(A/n this chapter was full of sexual jokes

(A/n this chapter was full of sexual jokes. Be ware.)

81 send me more N00DES

JUNGKOOK had a week of business trip to America and he would be away from his wife for a long time. Because of that, he became worried that Lisa would look for a different man that was more BIGGER than his. So he fucked her real hard the night before to reminded her that he would always be the boss and he was the best in bed and no other man could pleasure her like him.

He smiled because he felt so great and a winner. He couldn't wait to come home after the one week trip.

Thinking of how he lead her in bed just two days ago, Jungkook got hard and excused himself from the meeting just to send her his dick pics.

Wifey <3

I am jocking off thinking of
Your pinky cunt and peak tits 0~0

You made my monster c*ck

It's average, Jeon

Like this

[*toot* picture-front]
[*toot* picture- side]
[*toot* picture-below]
[*toot* picture-above]
[*toot* picture-closeup]

Cmon love, don't be shy
send me nudes.

Kook, stop it. You're in
A meeting.

My c*ck missed you
It can't wait.

Lisa rolled her eyes in annoyance. She was at the parlor doing her nails and her horny husband just send her nudes about his dick like most casual thing in the world. The nail artist questioned her sanity but she never spoke up or her client might get offended by it.

Lisa turned off the notification and continued with what she was doing. Watching the nail artist doing her nails.

However, her horny husband wouldn't let her go oh easily and send more pics of his dick and a video of him beating the meat up.

Lisa checked his messages once more only to be horrified by Jungkook's moaned and grunts that was heard around the parlor before she turned to volume off.

Her face was red of embarrassment as everyone I the room looked at her weirdly before saying,

"No judge. We all watched porn but you can actually bring airpod next time."

"I'm sorry. My husband was away----"

Every woman opened their mouth in O shaped thinking she was watching poem just because she missed her husband and so her manicurist said,