XVIII- 🙆‍♀️ The New Neighborhood Girl

Start from the beginning

But then, a girl had left on his lap two mint candies and even if she told him that he was gay, her eyes were showing concern and Jungkook was immediately emerged on her just like what she did on the first day he had met her.

She immediately left and leaving him with a handkerchief that has an initial LM.

He smiled because it was probably her name, them the revenge plot came into his mind.

"LM, you wait and see and I'll make you beg on my knees soon."

77 DRUNK GIRL

If one might think that Jungkook would stalk the pretty doll after he had known her initials, you were right and he almost did. He always showed up to places where he shouldn't supposed to be, like her school campus. He always poke fun of his two friends Jimin and Taehyung for being enrolled in a publish school but since meeting the foreign girl, he had been so determined to get revenge just to patched up his broken ego.

He  asked her name to them but even his friends were seemed useless because they didn't even know who she was.

He went home and tried to sneak in at her house but the only thing he could hear was her neck name Pokpak.

Do you think our main protagonist would gave up? No. He didn't.

So one night while waiting for her to go home, he had spotted a drunkard girl in the distance singing Taylor swift Love story with all her might as she walked in  a zigzag way.

Jungkook's ego may had been broken but it didn't mean he would just left the pure girl to suffer alone while drunk.

However, drawing her beautiful face with a marking pen didn't hurt right? At least he could get back to her.

So he approached the seemingly drunk girl when she almost fell down the drain.

Lisa's eyes met his and she smiled so cutely Jungkook almost thought his heart will gonna jump off his chest.

As he was about to play the prank on his head, the girl already said,

"Hey hottie! Your the cutie garbage guy, right? Hey there! I'm your future wife, Lalisa Manoban."

Jungkook had received numerous love letters and confession to every girl at his school but by the mere words of that particular drunk woman with a doll face, his heart had escalated into a full high speed and his face turned tomato red.

As if that was enough, the Lalisa Girl even said,

"Don't worry, you don't have to know because in the future, I'll make sure that you'll be my husband too."

That's what all it takes for Jungkook to finally lost is mind as marked Lisa's forehead something very possessive as "MINE".

The next day, Lisa's brother teased her non-stop because she was now already taken and Jungkook was on his window watching the pretty doll girl with a smile on his face and a blushing pink cheeks.

78 The MACHO GUY

Ever since the incident, Jungkook had been finding way to impressed Lisa even just running his wet hair in front of her, or her friends, or via flexing his muscles.

He always end up getting satisfied when he get a result by watching Lisa drool all over because of him. Something that fixed his male ego.

One time while he was fixing Rosé's bike, his arms snapped and it fricking hurts but he couldn't shout out and he couldn't do anything when his unsuspected crush was drooling for him. Her butt was even sitting on his backpack. He might not washed that bag for a long time because Lisa's butt was there and you might think he was weird if we would sleep with it on his bed. Ass save man's insanity.

After telling her that there was a drool on her face and turned his back at them, only did he was able to make face about the pain on his wrest and cried like a gay in front of Taeyang's face, their school nurse.

He was just laughed off by his friends for how remarkably strong he was in front of Lisa but he just collapsed after a big needle touched his skin.

In Jungkook defense, he didn't like her and just wanted To helped her friend but Jimin and Taehyung knew better.

"He was whipped."

They both said. Well. He was indeed.

79 Congratulations! You got yourself a girlfriend!

Jungkook and Lisa begun their seemingly weird friendship when Jungkook transferred at their school and ever since then, Taehyung and Jimin never stopped teasing him about his relationship with her which Jungkook proudly said, "Hmm, I already marked her as mine."

Jimin would reply cockily saying,

"Did she even know that?"

Then both Taehyung and him would laughed which annoyed Jungkook to hell and so he told them, "See? If I asked her anything for help and she gave it to me, it was because she like me very much."

Both Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and was up to the challenge as Jungkook guided them to a popular tteokbokki place Lisa and him used to eat.

He flexed his future girlfriend in front of his friends as he asked various things from her and even bought her and her friends ramyeon, in which she happily even accepted, while both of his two friends were speechless.

They went outside with a smug plastered all over his face as both Jimin an Taehyung said,

"Congratulations! You got yourself a girlfriend!"

He did, but unfortunately, he was the only one that felt that.

80 She's mine!

Jungkook thought that if Lisa already confessed to everyone her feelings for him that all the guys drooling for her would back off.

However, he was so shock to find out that one day, Lisa would just come and told him that she liked someone else and it was his basketball teammate, Sehun.

Jungkook was very shocked and was caught off guard because of her audacity to like other man than him.

So he planned an elaborated plot on him and when the guy come running after her in the street after her birthday, and was ruining his date with her, he had come to solidified his place on her life with a simple message to Sehun that was both short and possessive,

'She's mine. Back off.'

☘🍂🌿🍂☘