It seemed to have eased the parasite as he seemed to picked up his accent again,"is there anythin' I can do?"

"Just be here for him,I'll go get the blankets" Blue reassures the other before leaving.

When he came back with the blanket folded up in his arms,Fresh seemingly decided to sit on the floor with the glass set next to him, legs crossed and an arm placed on the couch near Error's shivering body.Upon laying the blanket on the glitch,he seemed to stir awake,opening his eyes slightly before scrunching his face up and closing them again,moving his face into the cushions,giving a soft groan.

"Error?" Fresh softly spoke,"you alright?"

" I feel like shit.. " He weakly said," why is everything so bright? "

The parasite scratches the back of his skull,clearly not in the mood to scold the glitch."I just shoulda explain but we're at Blue's place"

"We are?"

"Yes you are" Blue spoke,"but may i ask,are you feeling any pain?"

Error rubs his temple," head mostly—like someone threw a brick at me "

"Painkillers are a definite,probably gonna need a bucket too" Blue muttered under his breath until his got a questioning Look from the parasite,"Just in case he throws up"

" I rather not " Error said in a matter of fact tone,using his arms to cover his eyes.

"Just try and get some rest Error" Fresh explains, to which the glitch seemed to agree as he shifted his weight to get more comfortable.

" Can you atleast get that annoying orange to stop staring? " Error points out.

"What—?" Blue has no idea what he was talking about until he turned around and saw his brother on the stairs glaring down at the other two,a less amused expression washed over Blue's face,"oh—right I'll go do that"

It was probably best for him to try and deconstruct this tense atmosphere,besides it seemed like Fresh wasn't interested in starting drama at this point which was another odd thing—even for the parasite.He made his way up the stairs,getting the view through his brother's perspectives.

"It's not everyday that a villain gets sick" his brother quietly said in a suspicious manner,repeatedly tapping his arm

"Yeah but that could be the reason why Fresh freaked out about it" Blue added,trying to be more empathetic to the other two.

Papyrus turned his attention to his brother,"Be realistic sans,Fresh can't feel this stuff—isn't he always happy-go-lucky?"

"But that's what makes this situation so odd and not in the way that you think Paps" Blue argues back,getting a quirked eyebrow raise from his brother,"I may not have been around Fresh a lot but I really don't think he could fake something like this,not for another person"

He lets out a small sigh,"this is the first time I've seen these two act so close.."

The taller monster pauses, then rubs his chin in thought,"you make a good point..."

"So they'll stay?"

His brother visibly contorts his face at the mere sentence alone,"this still seems fishy.."

"If it'll make you feel better,if anything happens I'll call you right away,does that sound fair?" Blue asked.

Papyrus clearly seems hesitant on the matter but eventually after probably having an internal debate with himself,he gives in,"Alright you win—but if those two do anything,give them the one-two you got it?"