One day

Being invited to a wedding was possibly one of the weirdest things that had happen to Error but Fresh,who was also invited practically begged Error to come with him by making those stupidly adorable puppy eyes to which Error finally caved in,he agree on going to the after wedding party,mostly because of food.

Error walked into the fairy lit garden.impressed by the fact that nothing has caught on fire....yet.

Error dragged his slippers against the cobblestone path trying to navigate around the wave of people.he hung his formal jacket which he did NOT steal around his shoulder,casually shooting daggers to anyone who dare look at him.

He was hoping to find Fresh or at least a familiar face,geez,did these people invite the entire multiverse?!–well it didn't matter because he practically gave up within ten minutes.Error turned around to leave until..

"Yo yo Glitchy! My B!"

Error both felt relief wash over him and cringe swallow his stomach.

"Geez asshole,I can't believe you abandoned me" Error sneered turning around to a very formally dressed Fresh,he even wasn't wearing those dumb glasses that covered his pearlescent pink eyes.

Error had to admit that was impressive until...

He realised that Fresh was wearing those stupid heelys.

"Man,ain't ya excited for this radtastic party!? This will totes be the bomb!" Fresh exclaimed as he twirled around Error.

"Sometimes I wish there was a bomb.." Error mumbled from under his breath as he followed Fresh to a table.

-------

If there were two things that Error hated. it was people and loud noises,Error felt like his nonexistent ears were being assaulted by unnecessary chatter and loud-ass music,he was hoping that he just went deaf to escape this hell.

Fresh,however was killing the dance floor,as he practically breakdanced on the floor as many people applauded him.

Whether it was him finally going deaf or something else.he felt like all his attention was on Fresh.The way he smiled goofily everytime people cheered him on or his sudden change of colour palette,Error couldn't help but fawn over him,as he bashfully smiled.

"Oh it's a surprise to see you here Error..."

The voice made him just as he frantically turned around to only for his guts to sink to the bottom.

Ink,dressed in almost vintage dress,holding a thin paintbrush between his fingers like a fancy cigar.

"It's strange to see a glitch and parasite at a wedding don't you think?" Ink rhetorically asked

Error could feel himself crashing but he manages to keep his composure and pull out his shit grin facade.

"Well Ink I'll have know that me and Fresh were invited" Error snapped back

"Who would want a freak like you?" He hissed getting real close to the glitch's face

"I hate to shatter your tiny,fragile pride Ink,but we are at a wedding" Error smirked shoving Ink violently out of his face."and it would be a shame if a fight broke loose on such a special day"

Ink was a about to break all hell loose until in the nick of time,Fresh popped up between the two skeletons.

"Heeey Inky fancy seein' ya here!" Fresh greeted as Error's posture relaxed slightly.