Christmas Kiss

Error wished he wasn't here.

Actually screw that,he DIDN'T want to be here but he ended up being dragged into this shit storm.

Error decided to stay around the edges of the house as far away from all the other AUs sans,he hated social gatherings and he hated the other Sanses.

Speaking of a sans or in this case,a fake sans named Fresh.he had noticed Error who was in the corner of the party--which wasn't hard to spot he looked like burnt toast.

Error try to pretend that Fresh wasn't looking at him but it was already too late as Fresh made his way to him.

"How's it goin' my B?" Fresh radically said doing the finger guns.

"Horrible,what do you want?" Error hissed cringing at the finger guns.

"Such a party pooper man,anyway Blue wanted us to see him or somethin'" Fresh shrugged turning on his heelsys and skated off.

Error sighed and he followed Fresh,at least he won't be in anywhere near the other sanses.

Boy was he about to regret this.

----------

After scaring the shit out of fell and sci.the two left the room pretty pleased with themselves.

Except for Error who got punched right in the gut from swap paps.

"That was pretty sick bruh" Fresh stated pretty please with the fact that he had now scarred the skellies for life.

"Ugh..I think I am getting sick..." Error groaned clutching onto his stomach.

"Chillax Glitchy you gotta admit that was fun didja see the look on their faces" Fresh explained visibly excited.

"Well..I guess it was kinda fun..." Error awkwardly admitted straighting his back.

And when Error took that step forward he was gonna immediately take it all back.

"Uh oh! The lovebirds are under the mistletoe!" Blue shouted causing everyone's heads to turn in Error's direction.

Error's anxiety started to kick in,making him feel even more worse in the stomach as he looked up to see the mistletoe that Fresh and him were standing under.

"Cmon brah its tradition~" Fresh smirked getting real close to Error.

Error felt everyone's eyes on him as he was trying to stop himself from hyperventilating.he was about to make a run from the scene until Fresh grabbed him from the hips causing Error to panic more.

While Fresh didn't technically kiss him,he just bonked his teeth with Error's cheekbone.

Error's face went all blue and everyone laughed along at the scene.

Meanwhile Error was not enjoying this as he continued to think that they were all laughing at him furthering his panic attack.Error needed to get out of this situation immediately,panicking he managed to free himself from Fresh's grip and fleeing from the area into whatever corner he could find.

--------------

Error had managed to find a closet to hide in until everyone left and forgot what happened.

But Error couldn't help letting all his emotions out,sobbing violently into his knees,trying to take deep breathes but found almost to difficult, it felt he was gonna drown in his own tears.

Error continued to cry until he heard a knock on the door,staying silent hoping however it was could leave.

"Um..is dis a metaphor...for uh something brah?"

Out of all the people that could have come to see him in such a mess it had to be Fresh the fucker that 'kissed' him in front of everybody.

"F-Fuck you" Error growled choking out a sob.

Instead of a witty comeback or a scolding for language.there was silence and Error wasn't sure if he liked that.

"May I come in Error?" Fresh asked a tint or regret in his voice.

Error wasn't sure what to be surprised at;the fact that Fresh dropped the 90s accent or the fact that he called him by his real name.

But nevertheless Error's emotions made him still see red.

"F-fuck no! After you embarrassed me in front of everyone!" Error yelled tears streaming down his face.

Error heard Fresh sit down leaning against the door,Fresh was strangely quiet,possibly unsure what to say.

"Look" Fresh finally spoke up catching Error's attention "I should've been more careful with the whole feelsy stuff" he tried explained.

"Aha of course you didn't, you wouldn't even know how love work!" Error hissed back extremely bitter.

Fresh seemed a bit frustrated groaning over this issue.

"Look what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry!" Fresh argued

"You're sorry?! You embarrass me in front of everyone! Now I'm a laughing stock all thank to you!" Error yelled letting his emotions get out of hand

Error was really pushing Fresh to his limits.

"For god sakes– I did it because I loved you!" Fresh yelled as a silence fell between the two.

Fresh clearly thought there was no point at aguring at a already pissed of glitch as got up in frustration, he just was about to leave he heard a click as the closet unlocked and open slightly.

He entered with much caution before closing the door behind him and meeting face to face with Error.

"How long?" Error asked tear stains were still visible in his eyes.

"I think a few years actually" Fresh admitted "but I wasn't quite sure if ya would take me seriously,so i placed a mistletoe outside the room while you got punched."

Error was very surprised at how sincere Fresh was being obviously having strong feelings for him.

"Well..no ones here except us" Error explained sheepishly.

Fresh's face went bright purple as Error leaned in for a kiss,Fresh quickly bonked teeth with Error's leaving Error confused.

"Fresh...that not a kiss" Error said kinda finding a flustered Fresh cute.

"Really? Then what is?" Fresh asked.

Error rolled his eyes as he grabbed Fresh's shirt and pulled him into a mouth to mouth kiss.Error's tongues licking and rubbing against his,Fresh felt fireworks in his souls as he continued to make out with Error.

They soon broke the kiss to catch a breath,both a bit flustered.

"So uh do you want to get out of here or..?" Fresh asked

Error nodded and the two left the closest holding hands.