I can't say i love you

Error had never really said that he loved Fresh,it just wasn't part of the glitch's nature to say those things,even when Fresh had confessed his feeling for the destroyer,Error simply said that he reciprocated the same feelings back,while many would probably worry if their own lovers never said those words but this didn't phase the parasite in any way.

Error just had a different way of showing his love.

"Is it just me? Or did you get taller?" The glitch asked,glancing up,his head slightly tilted to the side.

"Got a new host E!" Fresh happily exclaimed,doing a little pose and winked under his glasses" Whatcha think?"

Error let out a small hum,turning his attention to the souls that were hanging from his strings,"it's pretty,i see you finally put a belt on those pants now"

One thing Fresh could definitely pick up--even before they were a thing,is that he could often give a small complement before changing the subject,whether it was an old habit to do that or that he felt self conscious giving compliments was up to debate,it still warmed his soul every time he got one.

"The belt is just for show brah!" He tried to defend himself.

"Oh please " Error retorts,rolling his eyes," you just wanna hide the your pink leopard printed underwear from me"

A faint blush dusted across the parasite's cheek,"they're purple—and,and there's nothin' wrong with a bit of change up"

"Fair point " he adds,before turning his attention back onto the parasite," So,are you still busy today or calling it quits?"

"I've already got my host so I'm set for da time,ya got something planned?" Fresh asked,quirking his brow in a cartoonish manner.

"Well I thought we could go to outertale for a bit" Error explained himself.

Fresh often felt quite special whenever the glitch asked him to join him in certain things,in his own way that was his definition of an date,just taking someone you love to a place you like and hope they like it too.Error has become accustomed to asked Fresh to join him on little trips that involved very little murder or destruction—showing how Error would make time in his schedule for Fresh.

"Awww~ I'd love ta E!" He cooed,his glasses shifted to heart fonts.

And so with that approval,with a flick of a wrist,a portal opened—showing some sights of the far side of the galaxy,Fresh happily hopped in,landing on the deep space blue grass as Error followed suit behind the other. Outertale was always a sight to behold,he understood why Error liked this place so much.A brilliant gathering of stars of a multitude of colors dazzled the sky,it was enough to take anyone's breath away.

He generally followed the glitch down a path of brightly lit flowers and shiny stones,his heelys simply sliding off the rocks though he kept his balance,it never bothered him in the slightest since he was so used to walking around with wheels stuck to his feet.Eventually they finally made it to the perfect spot,away from other characters to find them as well as having the perfect view to the sky.

Fresh could feel the tingles of the grass underneath his palms as he sat down,keeping a small distance between him and his glitchy boyfriend.It didn't really take much for him to be lost in the swirling colors of the night sky,dazzled in speckles of stars and comets,without fail,every time he was here the view was always breathtaking,leaving him in awe of the sky.

Error must've noticed his parasitic lover's gaze,"It's a beautiful night tonight"

"It sure is E" Fresh spoke softly,"but ya know who else is beautiful?"

"Who?"

He lets out a small smirk,"You~"

The destroyer's face flushed to a deep blue as he quickly glanced away from him,muttering under his breath,"how dare yooooou "

"Heh,works everytime" he smirked,fixing up his glasses.

"Shut up" he growls under his embarrassment,sinking into his jacket.

"Aw c'mon E I'm just tootin' ya horn" Fresh adds,"ya know I love ya"

His boyfriend lets out a small huff in response,though—for a brief moment that Fresh was looking at the sky,he felt something touch his fingers,surprised,he glanced down at his hands to see quite a sight.

Error's fingers were gently intertwined with his,warmth seeping from the glitch's bones into his. Fresh could feel his soul swell up inside at the other's small gesture of love,this— this was Error's way of showing him that he did indeed ultimately and unconditionally love him and that while nervous and shy—wasn't afraid to show his love for him.

Error was still hiding in his jacket,his blush even more noticeable now in the dark night as Fresh curled his fingers around the other's and squeezed them in reassurance.

"I love ya too E" he simply spoke,Turning his gaze back into the night sky.