As Jimin went inside Jungkook came running towards him to help him. He sat him down on his chair.

Jimin started playing with the fruits that were kept on the front table. He was trying guess the fruits. He picked one and started caressing it to take in its texture and shape.

"Apple..", he muttered softly.

"That's right hyung...", Jungkook who was watching happily muttered and he sneakily stole a peck on Jimin's cheek. Jimin gasped at the sudden action of the younger. He froze on the spot taking in the what happened.

"You're really asking for your death, aren't you?"

Dr. Lee who was busy writing Jimin's report all this time spoke up as he witnessed all with his peripheral vision.

"What do you mean?", Jungkook frowned.

"I mean your death is literally 2 rooms away and you're daring to pull such stunts.", Dr. Lee said looking at Jimin who was still quiet.

"You're overthinking it... I just appreciated Hyung's efforts."

"Sometimes I really think Mr. Jeon... If you're really brave or really stupid?", Dr. Lee said calmly.

"What?", Jungkook asked offended.

"I mean you're brave to do something like this with Jihyun around or you're really stupid to think you can lie to me, a psychiatrist!", Dr. Lee huffed. Jungkook was going to say something to that but got interrupted.

"What's going on?", Jihyun said entering the room with a tray of snacks and tea. Taehyung trailing behind her obviously being rejected to give any help. Dr. Lee and Jungkook immediately haulted their conversation.

"N-nothing... Taeyong hyung was telling me something fun.", Jimin finally spoke up deciding to save maknae's ass.

"Oh... Is that so?", she said smiling and at that Dr. Lee and Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief.

The session started and all were seated comfortably. Dr. Lee was taking report occasionally and asking about the progress Jimin made. Jimin told him how he yesterday went to the lake with Taehyung where he met a sweet little girl called Jia who made friends with him.

All were satisfied that Jimin at least started interacting with the strangers. Even if it was just a little girl.

They were sure Jimin soon will be completely healed and will be able to see also once he undergoes surgery...

__________________________

Jimin was seating in the balcony with a blanket tightly wrapped around his petite body and occasionally shivering to the cold breezes which were coming from the surrounding mountains.

He was subtly smiling to himself when Jihyun came there.

"Jiminie why are sitting here? It's cold.", she asked slightly rubbing her arms to the effect of breezes.

"I am just enjoying the night sky..", Jimin said. He always loved to gaze the night sky full with the stars. Unfortunately he couldn't see now. It was like just a sky filled with dark without even a single star. But still his hobby was same. He was enjoying the feeling of sitting under the open sky.

"Really?", Jihyun raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by really? You know I love it..", Jimin said.

"Are you trying to get sick?", Jihyun asked leaning on the railings behind her.

"Why would I do that?", Jimin was confused.

"Puppy, you never came out here these days because it's start of the winter and cold.", she stopped looking at Jimin and then smirked.
"Taemin hyung is coming tomorrow. Aren't you trying to get sick so he can stay longer?", Jihyun asked slyly wiggling her brows.

"W-wha—", Jimin asked flustered while blushing a little.

"It's okay Jiminie... You can tell me..", she placed her hand on his shoulder. Jimin remained silent.

"Ohk.. Maybe I was trying to get si—", Jimin stopped embarrassed about how he was caught. Jihyun chuckled lightly.

"I can understand puppy... But you shouldn't get sick.", she said soothing circles on his back. Jimin looked down. Silence filled the air as they both just enjoyed the noises of winds.

"Hyunnie?", Jihyun hummed at him.

"I'm sorry.", Jihyun remained a little silent before speaking up.

"Let's just say I can understand you but you shouldn't do such things Jiminie. It can worry him more.", Jihyun said a little smiling.

"I'm sorry Hyunnie.", Jimin said again. To which Jihyun just soothed his back.
"I never knew I would like it so much when someone will just call my name.", Jimin said in a little voice. Jihyun just listened.

"I never knew rather than many gifts I would like someone's genuine concern more. I never knew someday I will also wait eagerly for someone to arrive. I never knew my heart will flutter at someone's unintentional but subtle and simple touch. I never knew someday I would yearn to be in someone's arms and wished to stay there forever."

Jihyun smiled fondly looking at Jimin.

"Jiminie... Why don't you just tell him?"

"Wha—", Jimin flustered again. He never thought of confessing his feelings towards the older. He himself was not sure about it but his feelings were constantly growing.

"Jiminie Listen. I can see he is a great person and he cares about you a lot. You should just talk to him... You never know until you try.", Jihyun encouraged him. Jimin was still in dilmma.

"I have known you for only few months. But I can tell that you feel so deeply about him. And I'm sure about him too. Or else why he would have risked so much by helping you? I'm sure he must feel something about you too."

Jihyun was right. Taemin was risking too much for Jimin's sake by helping him. Who will do so much just for charity?

Just thinking about confessing him and the possible positive consequences of it brought a shade of light pink dust on Jimin's cheeks...

_________________________

Ahh.... My heart!!

So what do you think so far?
What should I write next?

Borahae💜