Quiero

DAY 1

[Chanyeol's POV]

I stepped into the airplane with enthusiasm overwhelmed me, in which causing my feet to slightly stamping, plus hands to be brought together, clapping, just like a little boy, a cute one. Unlike Sehun, I would always prefer to express it all out, which is why I was called the "Reaction King". I wonder how the expressionless guy, Sehun would look like if he got all excited over something. I've read it on the internet saying.. hiding your feelings deeply inside for long could bring you a heartache, by unknown source. That explained why I decided to confess to the love of my life, Byun Baekhyun, the past month. Keeping it for too long gave my heartache, headache, and stomachache? (I don't know but people called it "butterfies"). 

//flashback//

"Baekhyun, there's something I need you to know" I said, the soon I be seated oppositely to him at a classic style restaurant with romantic touch on it.

We, by the mean me, Baekhyun, Kai and Kyungsoo went out together that night. My best buddy, Kai was long informed about my intentions to confess and I had to drag him along because I knew Baekhyun would never agree to go out alone with me, never in my wildest dreams. Kai had long enough dragged Kyungsoo away from us, probably giving some privacy to us, and having for themselves  too. 

"Hm?" Baekhyun hummed, without even lifting his face up from the phone. I rubbed my sweaty hands together, scuffling my fingers hoping to wash away the edginess engulfing me. I took one deep breath in before continuing..

"Can you please listen, just for a minute? It's important, very" He finally looked up after hearing from me, giving such a plain look. I was certainly sure that there won't be 'happy ending' for today's episode of my life, but hey who knows how he actually feel for me? only God knows.

"I'm not sure if you've already find out about this.. but I wanted you to know that.. I've always been in love with you, all these days. I've tried to get over it and see you as brothers only, but it just hard. It only feels different with you. I.. I don't know how you feel about me, but if you do feel the same way, I was thinking that maybe.. we could date?" I stopped. Finally, I did it? Wow it does feel like tons of loads lifted off my shoulder! 

I looked up to see the same plain look I received earlier, not even a tiny bit of surprised, maybe he figured it out? I speculated. All I could hear was a small sigh.

"I knew how you feel for me, long enough, and the moment I feared the most has finally comes but.. I'm sorry" He muttered without replying my gaze, standing up preparing to leave. 

"B-but why? I wasn't good enough? I can change" I said in low tone, sounded exactly heart-breaking. Ouch? This feels even worse than a heartache. 

"I just don't.."

My smashed heart was still and for a moment, I only felt numbness. And then an anger and sadness surged through me with so much power, I knew not what to do. My heart stopped beating, my mind went black, as did my heart.

//

"Yah Chanyeol, what are you waiting for?" Suho's voice snapped me out of my thought.

"Oh, sorry" I stretched my legs and grabbed the seat beside Baekhyun, who had long made himself comfortable by the window. He showed face full of disapproval to me, as if I care. Getting over the person we love for years just ain't easy, I'm telling you.

"Suho hyung, exchange place with me pls?" Baekhyun said. Suho who was sitting on the row in front, turned over with a furrowed eyebrows.

"What's wrong? Chanyeol, just what did you do this time?" Suho grouched.