Chapter 76-A new style

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Nat, what's with the heir products?"

Sam and Steve both looked at Elliott with shocked expressions on their face. "What?"

"You can smell it?" Sam exclaimed.

Elliott furrowed his eyes. "I thought y'all knew that, I'm half wolf."

Sam quickly picked up a bag holding it up. Elliott couldn't see what was inside but he could smell it. "What's in here?"

Elliott took a deep breath before he responded. "Eggs, Ham, cheese, and some tea powder." Elliott responded without missing a beat.

"What! How are we just figuring this out!" Sam laughed.

Elliott shook his head chuckling. "I guess I never really explained that part of my enhancements to you."

Natasha laughed before she walked into their shared bedroom. "Come here Elliott!"

"Oh." Elliott stood to his feet. "I'll be back just in time for dinner." Elliott walked into the room closing the door behind him.

Elliott walked to the restroom seeing Natasha had laid out all the products. "Nat?"

She took a seat in front of the mirror. "I was wondering if you could help me." She pulled out a blonde hair dye.

"Wait your gonna dye your hair?" Elliott stood behind her, placing his flesh hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, and your gonna help me. You owe me." She looked up at Elliott.

"Owe you? What did I do?"

"You didn't tell me you we're having nightmares and panic attacks again." Natasha placed her hand on top of his flesh hand.

"Natasha, I—"

"No, it's okay. I understand, but next time you need to tell me." Natasha went to reach for his metal hand but Elliott pulled it back. "You still can't trust yourself can you?"

"I never touched anyone with this hand. I never even touched rica with it. The only time I had to was when I needed to carry her and save her from falling. I'm afraid I'll hurt someone." Elliott picked up his metal hand moving his fingers around.

Natasha swiftly grabbed his hand, Elliott jumped slightly and tried to pull it away but Natasha didn't let him. "Nat." Elliott voice shook in slight fear.

Natasha rubbed his hand gently, Elliott was still tense but seeing as Natasha wasn't scared of his metal hand he rubbed her hand back. "I wish I could feel you." He mumbled as removed his hand from hers and slightly caressed her cheek with it carefully.

"See, your not hurting me." Natasha smiled sweetly at him. She stood up wrapping her arms around his necks "you could never hurt me." She leaned in and their lips connected.

Elliott put his hands on her waist, he was more careful with his metal hand. Ever since he's been back with Natasha he's felt whole again, like his other half was put together.

The two pulled away slowly after a minute, a smile on both of their faces. "You feel me now?"

Elliott chuckled placing his head against herself. "I sure do."

"Please don't be scared, you never need to be scared Elliott, I know it was rough for you and I'm sorry you had all that pressure on you. But now maybe we can change it." Natasha sat back down on the chair pulling out the dye and scissors.

Elliott wasn't all that experienced with helping dye hair, but he tried to help as much as Natasha would let him.

The dye was kinda the easy part to get done, then cutting her hair was where Natasha had to do most of the work since Elliott didn't trust himself fully still with something so sharp close to his lovers neck.

Finally Natasha finished her hair, it was gonna take a day for it to dry up but Elliott liked the way it came out, it was short but it suited her. "You look beautiful as a blonde. But ima miss the red hair." Elliott chuckled softly.

"Thanks, Ell." Natasha Pecked him on the lips before walking back into the bedroom.

"I'm go make sure the guys haven't killed each other yet." Elliott left the room, closing the door behind him to give Natasha some privacy.

"Hay guys, everything good?"

Sam walked up to Elliott and raised his hand for a high five. "Uh what's happening."

Elliott was gonna high five him with his flesh hand but Sam stopped him. "Your Metal one."

Elliott rolled his eyes knowing the two of the eavesdropped on his and Natasha conversation. "Damn you thin walls." Elliott mumbled and high fived Sam with his metal hand.

"See, that wasn't to bad. As long as you don't rip out my steering wheel then we won't have a problem." Sam laughed, walking back to the kitchen.

Elliott gave Steve a deadpan look, a look that said, what the hell. "Hay it wasn't my idea." Steve raised his hands mocking surrender.

"God you guys are pitiful ." Elliott walked over to the kitchen stealing half of Sam's omelette. Sam went to argue, but Elliott cut him off before he could say anything. "You lucky it's only half."