A fluffy bear

Toga POV:

I slowly started to wake up and noticed how the cave looked different from last time. There wasn't any rocks out of place and it felt more welcoming.

There was a flower bed, Everywhere had bunches of flowers and it looked really pretty. I had been laying on a lot of flowers and next to me... was her.

She looked more fluffy this time, Hair was covering her face well having curly ends. Her bear ears had gotten bigger and fluffy too.

She turned in her sleep and clung onto me. I laid there as my face started to heat up from her pure  cuteness. She will be the death of me.

She opened her eyes slowly and lazily crawled on top of me. This is the second time she has done this and I'm not even complaining. She looked at me and leaned close to my face.

She started to plant butterfly kisses on my face. I felt hot and fizzy. I stopped her and started to kiss her on face too and she looked like she was enjoying it. Cuddling me and buried her face into the crook of my neck.

Kissing my neck gently and tighten her grip. I know I'm a villian and she is a hero but this time,I might let her win my heart. She is too cute for her own good...

Ochako POV:

I love Toga and I want to be with her forever. She might act crazy but she is so easy to love, All she needs is love and I plan on giving her all my love and affection.

I love you Toga and I will never let you go.