"Listen here, pillar! Zenitsu is a kinda man and sure he's pretty stupid but he'd make one heck of an amazing prostitute!" She declared. "So you'll help him." He said. "Huh?" She could feel her skin grow cold. "You'll tag along. Only, maybe if you end up with Zenitsu, you'll be saved until you make it the most wealthiest prostitute there. I have a feeling it's her out of envy." He said.

'So we're all bait?' She pondered. "This can't be happening!" She yelled as they walked beside him.

The 5 of them all made it to a near by inn to stay for a while as Inosuke at the bread they left on the table. "Look, you're not going to just waltz right in and look like that. We gotta put something on you." Uzai said, sitting on the ground. "Don't prostitutes wear weird looking makeup on and some yukatas?" (Y/n) asked, sharing her bread to Zenitsu and Tanjiro while Inosuke at the rest. "Yup!" He said.

They all froze in fear.

"Wait no! I don't like that make up! I'll look ugly!" She yelled, hugging Zenitsu. "I don't wanna be a girl!" Zenitsu sobbed. They screamed as they weren't ready.

(Y/n) sighed, fixing her white powdery face and the red eyeshadow near the creases of her eyes with light blush on her cheeks. "I look ridiculous." She muttered before she applied the red lipstick very faintly. She grabbed the fan Uzai gave her to cover her face with as she opened her door and gasped at the three boys before her. "So, whaddya think?!" Uzai said, grinning ear to ear.

Her eyes widened in pure horror for the three boys. "Oh god no." She said.

They made it to their first house. The Tokito House.
They appeared to a couple at their doors.

"Hmm, they're all hideous

"Hmm, they're all hideous." The man said as he stared at three men in disguise.
(Y/n) glanced over and cringed. 'Lord have mercy at the men wanting them.'
"How about the one hiding her face?" They asked, pointing to (y/n). She stood with her back straight. "I'm sorry but she's going to the highest bidder around. So far, no one has. We'll return when no one has the money I desire." Uzai said, in disguise as his signature mark on his face was gone and his white hair was let down, touching his neck. 'I outta slap him for this!'
"Hm, we'll take Sumiko." The woman said. "Excellent choice!" Uzai grinned ear to ear, giving his cocky signature (y/n) now had noted.

"We lost Tanjiro." (Y/n) sighed. "Well, what can we do now?" Inosuke asked. "Inosuke, he said you aren't allowed to speak because your voice is so deep." (Y/n) reminded him. "Oh, I forget." He said. "Idiot."

She stopped as she noticed a woman with a male geisha walking her with two shorter women holding an umbrella before her. She had a floral sash and was beautiful. She was breathtaking. Her black hair was kept in by 4 hair pins, her eyes thin and dark. Her lips were small and ruby red. (Y/n) glanced over to the women beside her.

She gasped as she could recognize one of the women beside her.

Her sister in law who stole from her — Yohei's mom. "Who is she?" (Y/n) asked, still focused on the small parade around the woman. "That's an Oiran — the highest ranking a prostitute can go. The more money someone buds, the more likely they'll be wives to that person." Uzai said. "W-wa-wives?! Uzai! That's the main reason I ran away from home!" She yelled at him. "Lower your voice." He said.

"Excuse me, I'm from the Ogimoto House. I'd like to buy this girl. My eyes don't deceive me. She's a beauty." He said, referring to Inosuke. "Why of course! Take care of Inoko!" Uzai waves off after his payment. "Stupid old man, that's not a girl." (Y/n) scoffed. "Well, I guess we're going to the Kyougoku house." Uzai said.

Zenitsu and (y/n) looked at each other. "We're the last ones." They said at the same time, recalling they'd be both in one house if necessary.

Giyuu's eyes twitched. "They went to a what?" He asked as he watched Yohei fold blankets. "Uzai-San said something about a red light district? I don't know what that is but he told me my sister might come back a new woman." Yohei said. Giyuu couldn't believe it.

'Not only is she off in another mission, she left her kid here as if we're responsible for him?! Whatever, but a prostitution ring?! She's going to revealing her breasts to some man who just pays for her by the hour, making her spread her legs and possibly by force. I can't even begin to imagine her falling for one of the clients. Or even working there forever! What if she becomes an Oirán and gets married? Is that what Uzai meant to Yohei when he said she'd come back as a new woman?!'

The lewd thoughts soon morphed into images of (y/n) exposed to some man.

He held back his screams and pull his hair but kept his composure. 'She's fine. (Y/n) wouldn't even get herself touched by some man, would she?'

(Y/n) stared in horror at the money placed before her and Uzai.
A customer had already bought her before she even worked at a house with Zenitsu.
"She's a beautiful lady. She looks rather young. But come on, girls start here around 7 to 12. How sold are you?" The man asked.
(Y/n) could feel the man's breath on her face just from a few feet away. "15." She stuttered. "Perfect!" The man smirked. Zenitsu watched (y/n) be taken away. "She already seems to be favorited by the other men." The lady running the house said. "We'll take her. Enjoy!" They bowed to Uzai who took the money and left.

'Great, the same place as my fucking sister in law.' She groaned.

The man turned her around the corner as her fan cover her face by the woman before her.

She gasped as the black haired woman looked at her. She growled as she clemtved her fist. "(Y/n)?!" She yelled.

Her family's name would be tarnished if they knew she worked there. She was a demon slayer too. This woman would probably force several men on her for vengeance for taking her son.

"Do you know her?" The man asked. (Y/n) raised her fan higher. "No, I don't." She smirked, holding onto the man's arm, having to act the part. The woman looked at her as she walked by and down the hall.

"How about here?" He said, opening a door to an empty room.

Her eyes widened to see a regular futon on the floor as the man reached to remove her fan.

"Go on. Sit." He smirked.

She stared at that floor in horror.

Was she actually about to lose her virginity to this man? What was she going to do? This wouldn't be consent. There has to be another way. Some women danced, played for them, bathed with them besides having sex.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked, afraid. "Well, we could bath and have fun there." He said, sliding his hands to the door and shut it behind them.
She was caught in a daze as the man stood before her as his hands roamed for her shoulders, her neck and to her cheeks.

He stared deep into her (e/c) eyes and twirled a strand of her (h/c) hair around his finger.
He was enamored by her beauty. 

'I kinda hope he backs off when he sees my body.'

"You'd make such a beautiful wife. Actually, how about you sing me a song?"