011

She held Yohei's hand as she held her hand on her sword. She bowed in front of Giyuu and Shinobu. "Thank you for taking care is both. Thank you for saving us." (Y/n) said as Tanjiro nodded. "It's the least we could have done." Shinobu said with her smile. (Y/n) looked over at Giyuu who glanced away from her. Yohei stares at the both of them and hugged (y/n).
He pointed at Giyuu and glared at him. "Don't come mear my sister!" He yelled.

The only few people he said that to was Tanjiro when they first met, punched Zenitsu for hugging her and hugging Inosuke too long. It was always when she was talking to a boy.
Zenitsu looked back at the small boy, the Hashira and (y/n). "Don't tell me you like him?!" Zenitsu yelled in shock. (Y/n) felt her face become beet red bedfellows yelling at Zenitsu. "No I don't. Well, not like that!" She yelled. Giyuu shifted his glance to a shrub near by, feeling a tint of pink of his face as she quickly rephrased herself.
"Then do you like Inosuke?! Please don't! He's an animal!" Zenitsu sobbed, hugging her. Giyuu peared through his eyelashes to see her ears become pink. "S-stop saying dumb things. He's just a friend!" He said. "What about Tanjiro?! Do you l-" "Zenitsu!" Tanjiro pulled the blonde of her. (Y/n) sighed. "This is gonna be some adventure." She muttered.

Yohei held Giyuu's hand who looked down at him. "I'm sorry for yelling at you... but." Yohei whispered out, "If you did like nii-nii, I'd approve of the marriage." He gave his chubby cheeked grin. "Bye bye!" He waved at Shinobu and Giyuu before holding (y/n)'s Hans as she walked between the 4 boys.

Giyuu gave a shy smirk which Shinobu caught him. He softly sighed, closing his eyes, imprinting her images in his head.
Although, he remembered the soft enamored gave  she gave to all the boys except to him. Inosuke was filled with worry, Zenitsu was out of amazement, Tanjiro was out of joy. The boy Murata, there was nothing so there was no worry.

He heard Shinobu chuckle. "What are you laughing about now?" He asked of annoyance. "You like her~" She grinned. "There's no time for romance as a demon slayer. Anyone could di-" "Oh I know. But that doesn't answer my point. You like her." She gave a sly grin. "No I don't." He sighed. "I watched you look at her." She chuckled. "You're delusional, Shinobu." He scoffed, about to walk back to the Demon Slayer Headquarters. "Then how come to seem enraptured in her? Especially when they asked if she liked the shirtless man?" Shinobu giggled as she walked away.

He recalled her hugging the boy and worried him I've type most and both fought together and defended one another. "That's what partners do." He whispered to himself for reassurance. 'What kind of partners?' He thought.

(Y/n) packed away her sword on back as so did the others, ready to hop on the train that was leaving as they hid from the police earlier. "Jump!" Tanjiro said as he jumped and Zenitsu tumbled in. Inosuke was a beast and hoped right on. (Y/n) carried Yohei on back as she held on the railing. She gasped as she was about to slip off until the three me helped her backup. "Thanks." She grinned. Inosuke was impressed at how fast the train was going while Zenitsu worried over Nezuko bit Tanjiro assured him she'd be safe.
(Y/n) set Yohei down, grinning softly.

There's a huge world out there for them to explore now. She wondered how her life would be if she had stayed in her small village home she stayed. She was far from home now. There's no going back. Especially with Yohei. (Y/n) felt her brain tingle around as she held onto the railing like Inosuke did as he enjoyed the air of the train and so did she. She grinned, feeling her hair become a mess. "This is beautiful." She said, loud enough for the three boys to hear and honestly, the view of the world ahead of them would be nothing compared to this. Cities were ahead of them and no one was prepared for it.

Yohei grinned, holding (y/n)'s hand who looked down at him. Although it would have been best for him to stay, she couldn't depart from her 'brother'. The boy was all she had to protect from being killed by the curse of her father. "I'll protect you no matter the cost." She says on her knees and hugged the boy. "And we'll take care of you too. You aren't alone either." Tanjiro said. She grinned at him. "Thanks, Tanjiro." She whispered, wrapping Yohei in her haori to keep him warm.

(Y/n) sighed, feeling few stands of hairs coming out of her bun as Tanjiro and Zenitsu made their way inside the train cart. Inosuke looked back to see the girl hold Yohei.

She weighed seemed enamored of the view or struck with realization that she'd never go back home any time soon. Or perhaps relief she's free. "(Y/n), let's go." Inosuke said, jumping near one of the windows and stuck his head out which Zenitsu held him back from doing so. (Y/n) followed them inside with Yohei beside her who was shocked at how pretty the train was.

(Y/n) sighed, sitting down the a seat before her. "We'll need a place to hide. We didn't have tickets on this train." She remembered. Yohei nodded as he returned the haori to her. She pet his hair. "Thanks Yohei." She grinned.

She could only remember what Giyuu said, leaving the boy behind. 'If I make it out of here, I think I'll try and make a friend.' She thought as Inosuke was howling on the wind outside.

"Ima jump to see which runs faster!" Inosuke laughed. (Y/n) glanced over at Inosuke and grinned. 'With or without a kid, I'd still have freedom. It only mattered if I chose to be a demon slayer or not.' She leaned against Inosuke from jumping out the window. He looked down at her confused. Yohei looked at the two of them and put himself in the middle. "Don't touch her!" He yelled, pointing a finger at him. "I wasn't touching her!" Inosuke yelled at the small child. (Y/n) grinned, hugging her nephew. "Relax. We're all friends." She pet his head. He pouted. "But when you start to like someone you'll be their girlfriend and then you won't have attention on me." He frowned. She smirked and hugged him. "That'll never happen. You come first before anything." She assured the boy.

Neither of the 4 demon slayers had sensed a presence of two demons the train, one standing on the roof while another was hiding among the carts of the train.