013

(Y/n) looked at the man with strange markings on his face. 'God Damn it! Why are there so many ducking demons here! Go away!' She gasped as the demon charged at her but Rengoku sliced the demons hand off before it could touch her. "Woah." She muttered, concentrating on her breathing. She winced, unable to move by the pain inside her. 'I hope Yohei doesn't see this. I'm so weak.' She raised her head to see the demon already healed. 'How wa-.... that was fast! If he heals that fast that means he's one of the upper six.' She gulped, fearing for Rengoku.

"You're a pillar, right? You're a strong man. Not many are offered this but, you seem already worn down. I'll offer you this. Why don't you become a demon? You'll be stronger, live long besides these-" "Then where is the beauty in living? We grow old with our legacies and pass it on. Why only have one legacy when we can creat thousands more." Rengoku grinned. "I decline your offer of being a demon." He added, raising his sword and charging at the demon. (Y/n) wished she could follow their step and attack with him but she'd be useless bloodshed and get on the way. (Y/n) sat up, searching for Yohei.

She groaned, feeling something inside her uneven from the rest of her body. She stopped the bleeding by using total concentration, why does she feel, weird.
(Y/n) groaned, holding herself as she folded and fell to the snowy floor. She shed a tear as she felt something in here spread through her. She gasped and panted, concentrating in her blood and breathing to slow the spreading and figure out where it was coming from.

"Something stabbed... my kidney?" Pondering to herself. "Stupid me and getting in the way. Then again, what if Inosuke was stabbed?" She whimpered, hissing to herself as she sat back up and grabbed a hold of the sword next to her. "Thank god it landed next to me and not on me." She whispered as she used her sword as a cane to get up.
"Y... Yo.. hei?" She asked as felt the snow roughly crunch and tighten under each footstep. She looked over to see Rengoku cut and bloody. "N-no." She whimpered.

'There's no way we're losing

'There's no way we're losing. He's a pillar. This is just a demon. Unless, this really is an upper moon. But who?' (Y/n) felt her eyes drawn to her wet hand. Her shaking fingers looked at her own blood, warm and sticking to her hand. "I lost a lot of blood. Huh, is that why I feel so cold? The snow stopped." She pondered as she turned her head back to the battle in front of her. 'If he's going down, I still have to keep up a fight, even if I am weak. Yohei and other pass agrees are here. We have to do our best.' (Y/n) lightly traced her fingers on her sword and held a grasp on it.

"Please. Please, please don't die." She felt her voice slightly crack by the cold and the loss of blood on her hands and uniform. She didn't even think of her haori. 'Man I wished I knew their moves. They're incredibly fast I can't catch up. It's better that way. If it stops it means or the other got cut or killed.' She sighed, bending her knees lower.

She gasped as Rengoku was visible from the spread of the demon.
His arm, impaled Rengoku's chest where his spit and blood cane spurring from his mouth.