08

(Y/n) held Yohei's hand as she waved goodbye to the elderly woman at the Wisteria Inn while the 4 of them would head out to another mission.
"I'm gonna miss the food." Inosuke muttered out.
Zenitsu whimpered as he wasn't ready to go out and fight more demons. Tanjiro on the other hand was looking at the positive side of things. (Y/n) was debating if being Yohei along would've the best thing to do or leaving him at the inn would have been better but now it was too late as they arrived at Mountain Natagumo at nightfall.

"This is the place." (Y/n) sighed. Yohei held her hand tighter. "Don't leave my side. Okay Yohei?" She asked the boy as he pet his head. He nodded. "Alright, let-" "No! Who knows what monsters cold be there! One of us should keep watch from outside and report someone missing. One of us has to live the story." Zenitsu mumbled through sobs. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at him. "Okay then, you can stay." She said before walking ahead with Tanjiro and Inosuke dining ahead which the three others had to catch up.

(Y/n) felt a presence from above and gasped, holding Yohei close to her body and jumped out the way. A demon slayer from above had attempted to take a stab at her from above. "Why are you attacking?! It's taboo!" She yelled. "Please, help us!" The girl who almost atta led her cried out. (Y/n) couldn't understand why she needed help. "I will just don't att-" "(y/n), Tanjiro, Inosuke, they're being held up by wires!" Yohei pointed up to where the strings were. They heard small crawling sounds around them. "What's that ticking sound?!" (Y/n) asked, looking around. "Spiders!" Yohei screamed, hugging (y/n). She gasped and carried Yohei to a safer point where there was a rock among small puddles of water. "Stay there!" She said, defending herself from the demon slayer attacking them. "We should cut the strings!" She suggested. "Yeah! Inosuke, find where the strings are being attached from." Tanjiro said. "Okay!" Inosuke set his swords down as (y/n) protected him while he was concentrating. "Find anything?" She asked. He nodded and pointed to an opening ahead. "There!" He said. "Yohei, come!" She held her sword high and cut the several strings on the Demon Slayers.

"(Y/n)!" Yohei yelled out as a Demon Slayer was ready to attack him. (Y/n) knew better than to kill the same being as her so she kicked them into a tree. "Tanjiro, Inosuke, fi-" "Help me!" There was a yell. (Y/n) looked over to see a brown haired boy who was attempting to run away from several others of him. "Stand back." (Y/n) ran towards him and defended the man as he caught his breath. "What's your name?" She asked, both of them back to back. "M-Murata!" He said, protecting her and himself. "Alright, Inosuke, Tanjiro! You need to move quickly and kill the demon!" She said and off they went. "Let's hope they kill the bastard doing this so we can get a move on!" She groaned, running to Yohei and Murata followed.

They were attack to attack again until all their heads snapped. (Y/n) gasped and covered Yohei's eyes. "What happened?" He whimpered in fear. "It's okay. It's over." She assured him. Murata stood guard for them as (y/n) helped the boy soothe down. "Let's go find Inosuke and Tanjiro, okay?" She said to the boys who followed.

The three made it to a shallow river and gasped as they saw Tanjiro flying in the sky while Inosuke was fighting a large 8 eyed demon. "What the fuck." She lightly mouthed. She shoved Yohei to Murata. "Find a place to hide and defend yourselves!" She yelled, knowing they'd be safe since Yohei always has Wisteria scented hair and clothes.
'Keep him safe, damn it.'

(Y/n) enhanced her speed by the winds at feet that silenced their footsteps.
She gritted her teeth as she held her sword and launched mid air.
The only thing that signaled Inosuke of her arrival was her shadow from above.
'Seventh Form! Gale Sudden Gusts!'
Her sword landed right on the nape of the demon's neck which lead to the massive sharp thin gusts of winds to sink into the demon and push her sword further down and slide his head half way off. "Again!" She yelled, ready to attack mid air until the demon punched her into the river.