You were lost in thought when you realized Wooyoung had been driving for about an hour, not reaching a destination "Where are we going?" you finally asked him.

"To spy on your father duh," he smiled at you, "didn't you say you wanted to know what he was up to?"

"Well yeah, but spying on him? What's that gonna do? Plus if he sees me I'm so dead."

"Relax Y/N, I'm with you."

You rolled your eyes at Wooyoung and continued to look out the window. We're so gonna get caught. Your anxiety started to increase when you realized you had arrived at your father's company. Wooyoung stepped out of the car and opened the door for you, and you got off.

Upon entering the building you quickly went straight to your father's office with Wooyoung. Nobody questioned why you were there since they never got a notice to stop you from entering the building.

"Goodmorning Miss Kim," the secretary greeted you.

"Goodmorning," you smiled back, "do you know where my father is?"

"He is currently in a meeting, but he will be done soon."

"That's okay I'll just come back later," you smiled back.

The secretary nodded at you as you and Wooyoung both left. As soon as you saw she wasn't looking in your direction Wooyoung pulled you into the elevator surprising you.

"What are you thinking?" you whispered yelled at him.

"To see that meeting duh," he replied pressing the elevator button. "We came here to spy right?"

"Well yeah, but we're gonna get caught."

"Well let's try not to then."

You sighed and rolled your eyes at him. The elevator door soon opened and Wooyooung dragged you to your father's office.

"I didn't know you knew your way around here," you said surprised.

"I've been here a couple of times," he smiled at you, "now let's be quiet and see what your father is doing."

As you both continued to walk to his office, you overheard some men in a nearby room causing you to duck.

"It's my father," you whispered at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung took the hint and also ducked getting near the door to eavesdrop on the meeting.

"I will pay you soon!" you heard your father yell.

"He owes someone money?" you whispered to yourself.

"It better be soon or else you know what will happen," you heard an unknown voice say.

You heard the footsteps starting to get louder and Wooyoung quickly started walking forward signaling you to follow him. You both hid at the edge of a wall and soon saw your father and a man walk out of the office. As soon as the man left you heard your father sigh and walk straight into his office.

You stared at his office attempting to get the truth out of him, but Wooyoung pulled you back and convinced you to just let it go for now. On your way home you couldn't stop thinking about what you have heard. You didn't even realize when you got home until Wooyoung spoke to you.

"We're here Y/N," he sighed. "Don't overthink what we heard, let's just investigate a little more."

You nodded and got out of the car, "thanks for everything Woo," you said lastly before closing the door.

You entered your house and saw Yunho staring at you intensely as you closed the door shut. You ignored him and started to walk away from him when he spoke.

"Y/N," Yunho said, not taking an eye away from you.

"It's miss or ma'am to you," you rolled your eyes.

"Y/N," he said, raising his voice, "do you not remember what happened yesterday?"

"What are you talking about?" you tried to ask clueless. "If I remember correctly nothing happened." Why is he bringing this up all of a sudden? What does he know?

"You really don't remember?" Yunho faintly asked, walking closer to you.

You shook your head no, stepping back a little. Why is he acting like this now? Don't fall for it Y/N.

"Let me help you remember then," Yunho replied, putting a piece of hair behind your ear.

He slowly leaned in and kissed you, taking you by surprise. You kissed him back, not caring if he was messing with your feelings again. You didn't care about any of that anymore, all you focused on was Yunho and this beautiful moment.

After a long heated kiss, you both pulled back trying to catch your breaths. You both stayed staring into each other's eyes as Yunho spoke, ending the silence.

"Y/N," he sweetly called out to you, rubbing your cheek. "I-" before he could finish the door slammed open, revealing your father.

"Father?" you questioned a little bit startled.

"Mr. Kim!" Yunho shouted along with you.

"Yunho," your father looked at him and then at you, "Y/N. Care to explain what was going on here?"

----

OMG WHAT?!!!! Thank you so much for 500+ reads!! It means so much to me <3 I've been so soft for Lino and Yuyu these days omg they have my heart uwu.

Anyways, thank you all for being so patient with me and for reading my story <3

Fun fact: I hate second leads cuz I always fall for them and prefer them over the lead :P