Chapter 18

Yunho POV

It had been a few hours that our device stopped working and as every minute passed I grew more worried. We continued to walk through the forest, searching for anything that looked suspicious or any trace of Y/N.

We're coming Y/N, we're coming. Wait for us.

"Wooyoung, see anything suspicious?" I asked nervously, full of hope he'd say yes.

"No," he replied, anxiously. "Is there a way to get this thing working again?"

"No, we can't. It seems that they broke the one Y/N had so there's no way to trace it back."

"What are we going to do now?"

"Keep searching for her by foot," I said, determined to find her. I won't leave you again Y/N.

We continued to search, despite the darkness and wind. She has to be around here somewhere! She must be!

"Wooyoung!" I called out to him, "anything you see?!"

He just shook his head, "nothing."

"Keep looking!" I yelled at him frustrated. She has to be here somewhere.

END OF POV

Meanwhile

"Boss, we have her in the car ready to go." one of Yeosnag's men said.

"Perfect," Yeosang replied, "now let's get out of here before Mr. Bodyguard shows up."

Yeosang and his men started to get inside their car when suddenly the door burst open.

"Where do you think you're going filthy asshole!" Yunho screamed. "Let Y/N go!"

"Well well well if it isn't Mr. superhero," Yeosang cooed. "I heard you got fired, what are you doing here then?"

"Yunho!" you interrupted their conversation trying to show you were still alive. "I'm right here!"

"Shut her up!" Yeosang yelled back to his men.

"Yes sir!" one of them replied, covering your mouth and putting you inside the car once again.

"Y/N! I'm here for you don't worry!" Yunho replied back, looking straight at the short male. "I'm here for Miss Y/N obviously! Now give her back!"

"As if I'm going to listen to you," he snorted back, "what are you two gonna do? Huh?"

"You little piece of-" Yunho started, getting ready to punch Yeosang.

"Yunho, calm down," Wooyoung interrupted, holding Yunho back, "don't get angry, and let's just focus on getting Y/N back."

Yunho nodded slowly and composed himself, looking back at Yeosang. "Let's settle this one and for all Mr. Kang," Yunho said bitterly.

Yeosang started to laugh, "okay, bow down for me and beg."

"W-what?" Yunho startled out.

"You heard me, now beg, useless piece of trash."

"You little-"

"Yunho-"

Before Wooyoung could stop Yunho, Yunho had already gone up to Yeosang welcoming him with a punch in the face. Yunho continued to hit Yeosang, meanwhile, Yeosang continued to laugh hysterically. Wooyoung tried to approach the pair, some of Yeosang's men grabbed him and started hitting him. It was an unfair battle between them, but thankfully Yunho noticed so he went to help his friend. Although, as soon as Yunho turned around he was hit by Yeosang in the head, causing him to stumble forward.

"You'll never beat me, useless bodyguard," Yeosang smiled, as he saw Yunho fall to the ground.

Yunho tried to pick himself up, but every time he tried to he continued to fall back down. Wooyoung couldn't help either since he was also getting beat up. Now it was just Yeosang versus him, but without a fair fight.

"Yeosang-" Yunho tried to speak, but Yeosang quickly kicked him in the stomach.

"Stop talking," he rolled his eyes, "now say goodbye to your little Miss Y/N and say your last words."

As much as Yunho tried to speak, he couldn't let any word out as he saw Y/N unconscious in the back seat of the car.

"Y/N," he called out breathlessly as he continued to look at you from the floor.

"Any last words bodyguard?" Yeosang smirked at him, satisfied with Yunho's position.

-------

Lmaoo I have no idea what I'm writing at this point but I hope you all enjoy these last few chapters. I have a better story in mind right now, but I'll try to make it up to this one soon! I'm sorry again