Tell me next time, okay? Pt.1

Sup nerds I'm back with another CRAZZY fanfic! I kinda don't feel like doing emojis, so the warnings are ⚠️self harm⚠️ ⚠️swear⚠️

You walk to your locker and open it to see a pretty (F/C) and (2/F/C) envelope fall out. You and saiki were dating but not too open about it, but you knew to was something else. You pick it up and open it up.

"Dear hoodie kid,

Maybe if you went on a diet every once in a while you would have the confidence to take of that ugly baggy hoodie everywhere. Maybe just ending it all would make everyone feel so much better, especially Saiki. He's mine, so don't try to take him away from me.
                        Me❤️"

You crumble it up and throw it away, adjusting the strings on the hoodie you stole from Saiki- no, "My ugly hoodie." You walk you class and stare down the class and take your seat next to Saiki. A pink note covered in small slightly darker pink hearts sat on your desk. You know it wasn't Saiki who gave it, otherwise he would've given it face to face. You read it, and it just reads "Behind the school after class. Me V.S. You."

You sigh and pocket it. Saiki looks up, slightly concerned for your wellbeing as Teruhashi smiles in the back of the class.

Walking behind the school you see Teruhashi with fake tears falling down her face with one of the boys giving you a death glare with the full intention of hurting you. You sensed a third presence, but you ignore it.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU REALIZE THAT THOSE THINGS ARE HURTFUL TO SAY TO SOMEONE?"
Yells the boy. You chuckled and open your spare background and pour it out. (F/c) and (2/F/C) envelopes fall to the ground.

"Teruhashi you really think you can get away with anything huh?  You think you're pretty miss perfect huh? Well guess what? You're wrong. You hurt me for years, and get me beat up, and bullied, and destroy my self esteem. 'Go on a diet,' you say. Oh, I've gone on more than a diet. I GAINED A FUCKING EATING DISORDER BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU'RE SICK! I CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST! I HOPE YOU REALY MEANT TO TELL ME TO KILL MYSELF! IT'S CROSSED MY MIND MORE THAN ONCE!" You flip her off and run away, tears rolling down your face while Teruhashi and the boy stare at each other in shock.

You feel someone grab you by your hood and pull you into a hug. The smell was comforting, and the way they stroked your hair was familiar. The person lifted your head and wiped your eyes with their thumb, revealing Saiki's face looking down slightly frustrated with something.

"You're coming with me." Saiki thought. You let him drag you along the way to your house and had you unlock the door.

"Hoodie."

"Huh?"

"Give me my hoodie."

You froze. He sounded stern and serious. You hesitantly nod and start walking to your room until he grabs your hand and raises a brow.

"You can take it off here." He says.

"...You have to promise not to get mad or yell at me."
His eyes widen in worry, purple eyes showing over his glasses. You slowly take off the hoodie, quickly removing it from your arms and put them by your side. Saiki holds his hand out, waiting for you to put your wrist in it. You hang your head.

"I'm...I'm s-sorry..." you put your upturned wrists in Saiki's palms. Cuts and gashes are painted across your arm. Some in the shape of a happy face, and others just straight lines. His eyes meet with yours, and he looks angry. He lets your wrists fall back to your side. He hands you some bandages and walks off to your room, trying not to be loud as he mumbles things under his breath.

You sniff and slide down the wall bursting into tears as the intrusive thoughts roll in.

"He's gonna break up with you.."

"He'll never love something as ugly as you"

With every phrase your heart broke more and more until your door opens and Saiki comes out holding something, but it was blurry due to you crying.

"(Y/N)? You okay?"  Called Saiki.

Yes, that was a cliffhanger. I'm lazy and hyper focused on this book. Don't worry, I didn't forget about this. Love ya! -Nerd 😁💄🐾