Is left always right?

(NSFR )BITCHES I POST ON MY OWN TIME, I'M SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE I JUST GOT THIS IDEA CAUSE I WAS LISTENING TO BO BURNHAM

God.
Fucking.
Dammit.
He's been at the control panel all day! You couldn't even go get yourselves something to eat! You had had enough.

You stomp over, desperately trying to push him off of the controls. "YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE ENTIRE BODY, LEFT! GO PLAY WITH YOUR TOY OR SOMETHING!"

His head snapped over to you. "Rubiks cubes are not toys."

"Whatever! Pleaseeeee I wanna drawwww!" You beg

"They're right handed."  He snickered at you

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER! I WISH WE DIDNT HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER!" You yell.

And just like that the mind room faded to black.

You wake up in a white room. It's bright. You couldn't speak. Left was up, trying his hardest to function and walk around. You stand up with ease and walk over to him.

"Right?" He asked. You just nodded.

"Hello," A voice sounded off from a speaker above you. "You must be confused as to what is going on at the moment. As you can tell, you are no longer in the mind work shop. You are in the real world."

You looked just as puzzled as Left, who was undeniably the smartest out of the two of you. "So we're...alive?" He questioned.

"Yes, left. You are currently a living being. Now, you can't be going around being called left and right. We have come up with a simple list of names that I will place in front of you. Right, since you have a lack of speech, I will let you ask Left to announce your name for you. Am I clear?"

You both nod, looking at the paper. Left immediately pointed at a name, looking at you for approval. "Would this sound good on me?" You look down. 'Saiki' it read. You smiled, nodding.

"I would like the name 'Saiki' please?" You nudged him, pointing at a name '(Y/N)' it read. "And they would like the name '(Y/N)'."

A beep was heard and a door opened.

"Good luck in the new world."

HEY SHAWTYS! I'm alive •v•' sorry for the wait. Lmk if you want this turned into a book! My posting schedule will still be all out of wack because I'm literally failing ELA (if someone wants to write a paper for me I can give you my discord or sum) but, yea! Love you all! Byeeee!