Babysitting the pickiest of demons

Hello? Reader? Ahem- welcome back to the simulation. I apologize for the minor setback.

Saiki never wanted kids. Never. But every now and again he would go and babysit one of the most picky demons, AKA Iridatsu Yuuta.

Don't get it twisted, he's a great kid! Saiki just didn't think the same way. He was okay with him being around and being next door, but he often forgets he'll be the one babysitting the cider obsessed boy. He was pretty surprised when he saw you two together.

"CYBORG CIDER MAN 2 DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO DATE! YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD!" Yuuta says, pulling you away from him.

"But I'm Cyborg Cider Sidekick 2!" You play along with his little game, Saiki rolling his eyes at the words.

"Don't encourage him." He says.

"Woah! Cyborg Cider Man 2 has a sidekick! That's so cool!" Yuuta says. You were just happy he believed you. You had never seen Cyborg Cider Man 2 (CCM2), let alone 1.

"Yep! Off fighting danger and drinking cider!" You struck a pose, which the young boy found funny as he copied you.

You shouldn't have encouraged him. Why? Because you are now watching CCM2 for the 30th time today.

"Hey, Yuuta! You wanna watch something else? Like literally anything else? I will literally let you watch true crime if you turn this off." You begged.

"NO! I want Cyborg Cider Man 2! I could watch him FOREVERR!" Your brain was probably gonna explode then and there. You couldn't handle this at all.

You look over to Saiki hoping he read your mind "Why didn't you go back in time and not meet this little gremlin?"

"It was a crucial part in meeting you." He lied through his teeth- well- thoughts I guess.

"Fuckin- UGHHHH!" You hate it when he gets all cute. He knows you can't say no

"Thank you so much for watching Yuuta for me! Here, take 2000¥" Yuuta's mom handed you and Saiki each 2000¥ and you immediately fell in love with the woman.

"Saiki." You turned to him

"Hm?" He replied.

"I'm gonna date this woman."

"No."

"It's not you, it's me."

"Y/n."

"I've enjoyed our time together"

"You'll have to stay with Yuuta."

"On the other hand, have I told you how much I loved you? Damn I love you a lot- let's go get some coffee jelly! Yea! Cmon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dreaded writing this. It stayed in my drafts for MONTHS. Anyway, it's out. I'm not dead. Suck nuts. Stay hydrated. Fuck bitches get paid. K byee!!

Sincerely,

Me😊💄🐾