"How long you had the car?" The man asked. His voice riddled with an accent Mya couldn't quite place.

"1 year," She answered.

"And you used the spare already?"

She nodded, "I ... have a horrible rep with tires."

"Ah, that's okay. Sure is a pain in the ass though. We'll patch er' right up at the shop."

"Um, what shop exactly?"

"Mike's Mechanics. Just fifteen minutes from where we were. We're open 24/7 and do everything you could possibly imagine includin' roadside assistance."

"Ah. Thank you again," She said softly. "I've ... had a long night."

"Coming from that er, whatchu' ma'call it, summit? Summit, right?"

Mya nodded, "Yes. It really is a big thing, huh?"

The man smiled, "Nothin' major ever happens here in ole' Praiser. So something like a summit comin' round, word gets spread fast."

"Interesting," Mya replied.

The conversation ended right there, Mya becoming distracted with the night time scenery of Santa Prasier's local town.

Before she knew it, they were at the shop. The man pulled in around back, all of the garage doors open with other cars parked along the sidelines.

It was a typical auto repair shop, with huge car lifts, machinery, and tools everywhere. Mya got out of the truck, the man jumping out afterward and walking through the place, disappearing somewhere in the back.

Mya looked around, her surroundings out of her taste. She could smell all of the grime and oils inside. She silently stepped forward, trying to be cautious of the gigantic lift that currently had a car hoisted in the air.

It was quiet. Too quiet. Mya was getting ready to call out, for someone, anyone, until the heavy man came into view again.

"Boss will be right with ya' to discuss how you want your tire handled. I'm gonna need the keys, okay?"

"O-Oh, yes," Mya handed over the keys. "Um, do I just stand here or—"

He tipped his hat, "Yes ma'am just wait right here. Just stay away from the lift, we're not supposed to have anyone back here by law, but J.T. will be out in a moment."

"Okay," She almost whispered as he went around her and headed for the tow truck.

Mya sighed, looking around again. The walls were a dirty white at best, the floor smooth, grey, and boring. She was surprised to see that there wasn't an entire crew here. More so because of the number of cars that seemed to need service.

Maybe they're already fixed.

She wondered if this place made good money. She assumed it did, considering it was apart of this local town. She looked over her shoulder to see the tow truck go a little further down, her car rolling on its back wheels behind it.

A slamming door made her head snap forward. She heard boots tapping harshly against the ground then — who she thought was going to be a man — a woman came around from the back.

Mya's eyes quickly scanned the mocha-skinned woman with dark brown eyes and short jet black hair that looked extremely silky while thick. She wore a white tank top two sizes too small, revealing a ripped midriff that could bring Mya to her knees. Her face was pleasantly flawless, not a single blemish on the even skin.

In fact, the woman's body seemed toned all around — which should've been a no brainer considering she was clearly a mechanic herself. Both of the woman's biceps had thick black tattoo's of a band around them. It made her look slightly tribal.