Chapter 1 - Victini

This is my first story ever made on Wattpad, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I liked doing it with the help of a few friends, and I hope I didn't make it too gore too. Don't hesitate to give me your opinions. Thanks and have a good reading!

One day, a Trainer finds in a forest a sleeping Victini, he throws a SuperBall at the small sleepy pokemon and after a few seconds, it gets captured.

When the trainer got the Victini out of the Pokeball, it wasn't happy at all, it was scared and tried to hide behind trees. The trainer tried his best to approach him as slowly as possible and be as careful, but after a few tries, he decided to call it back into its Pokeball.

As time went on, he let Victini free out of the Pokeball for long periods because it didn't like being inside. They started to get along and have fun, but the trainer knew that Victini wouldn't want to fight nor help, so he let Victini do what it wanted. They had fun and some sad moments too. They would win battles using Victini's ability, whenever Victini wanted to use it. Emolga, the trainer's most powerful pokemon, started to get jealous of the relationship between Victini and his trainer. When Victini became invisible while using the Victory ability, Emolga would sometimes push it to make it appear to the eye of other trainers, so they had to flee multiple times.

Right before a big tournament, the Trainer got into a duel to train Emolga, during the fight between Emolga and Hydreigon, Emolga suddenly leveled up and learned "Volt Switch" which allowed it to attack while switching to another pokemon. When Hydreigon was about to use Flamethrower, the Electric Squirrel used Volt Switch and missed the attack. Suddenly, Emolga was switched with Victini as a gigantic fireball was coming towards it, however, Victini was not trained and couldn't flee, the attack would be fatal.

The trainer then jumps at Victini, pushing it away and taking the entire hit. The trainer died from the attack. When Victini got up, it suddenly understood what happened. All pokemons from the burnt Pokeballs came out of the trainer's pockets as Victini slowly walked towards the burnt trainer, trying desperately to save him. Emolga, with an empty expression, walks away. The duelist calls for the police and ambulance as the sky was going dark with clouds and it started raining.

Most of the Pokemons the trainer had were kept inside a Pokemon center for safety. They were analyzed for any injuries. One of the policemen noticed how one of the Pokeball was opened but no pokemons were found nearby. It was Emolga's. Victini would not move an inch, it kept crying with opened eyes during the night and days at the center. No one could help it get back to its senses, it also was the only pokemon not able to somehow get back in its Pokeball from all of the group (besides Emolga).

- Stay tuned for Chapter 2.