BOSS | CEO Levi

Shit, shit, shit. I'm late...again.
"He's going to kill me" This has been the third time I've been late this week, at this rate I really am going to get sacked. I look down at my phone in annoyance. None of my alarms have been going off recently, maybe somethings wrong with it.
My stomach rumbles. I'm hungry. If I was going to be late, I might as well of eaten. Oh well I'll just eat in the canteen after.
"Finally" I breath out after finally reaching the building. I quickly rummage through my purse and pull out my ID which allowed my to walk through the main entrance of the building, and quickly rush towards the lift, pressing a button. "Wow" i say looking at my reflection on the doors of the lift. "I look like a mess" using my hands I tried to fix my hair before the doors opened. Once the doors opened I stepped inside pressing the button closing the door. Just as the doors were about to close a hand reaches out stopping it from doing so. I look up at them to see who it was, as they step inside of the elevator. My eyes widen, and i quickly shift my gaze back onto the ground. It was my boss - Levi.
Ugh. Why today of all days? The doors close leaving an awkward silence between us. I clear my throat trying to relieve some of the tension between us. The doors open. Just as I was about to step out of the elevator, I hear his voice "Miss y/l/n, meet my in my office after". Shit. I knew this was going to happen. Before the doors closed again I stepped out of the elevator and go towards my work area. I throw my bag onto the desk and slump down into my chair. "Ughhhh!!"

I make my towards Levi's office and knock on the door. I hear a him say "Come in" and with that I open the door and step inside. There, I see him sat at his desk looking at his computer. However when I enter the room, his attention shifts to me. I fiddle with my hands, still standing near the doorway.
"Come, sit" he points towards the seat opposite his desk. He stares at me as I sit down. His dark brown eyes piercing into me as I look.
"So Miss y/l/n, I've heard you've been late for the past three days. Care to explain" I knew this was coming.
"I know and I'm sorry sir" i look down at my lap, still fiddling with my hands. "I won't happen again".
"Well I can't say that I mind you being late." Huh. My eyes jerk up and look at him and with confusion. He smirks. "It means you'll be in my office more often"
Okay now I'm even more confused than I was before. Why would he want me in his office? I hear him get out of chair and come towards me. Before I knew it he had already turned my chair around and bending down over me, making my face only inches away from his.
"You're one bad girl you know that" his face came closer to mine. "But I like that" I could feel his breath trailing down my neck - sending tingles all down my spine.
His eyes meet mine. I could stop looking at them. I was sinking - sinking into those deep brown eyes - drowning almost. His gaze shifts down towards my lips and flickers back to my eyes. He licks his lips. The tension between us thickens. What on earth is happening? I gulp, turning my burning hot face away from him.
Using his hands he turns and grabs my face towards him again, crashing his lips onto mine. I keep my eyes wide open in shock at first but then I finally give in.He somehow ends up on top of me, with me still sitting on the chair. I wrap my arm around the tape of his neck pulling him deeper into the kiss. I could feel him slip his tongue into my mouth and I do the same. Our tongues fight for dominance, as his hands go down my side and slide up my skirt. With every touch this burning passion ignites inside of me.
"Levi" I moan in between kisses. I could feel him smirk between his lips. He picks me slamming me down onto his desk, his knee grinding in between my thighs. My hands go to undoing his tie and unbutton his shirt, whilst he does the same to me. Removing my shirt his lips making their way down to neck, making me moan even more. "You like that?" I could feel him smile growing bigger as he creates hickeys around my neck. I roll my head back in pleasure. Soon he starts making his way down to my bra clips but I stop him.
After taking a few breaths I whisper teasingly in his ear "Maybe next time" smirking. And with that I put my shirt back on and pat my hair down a little bit before giving him a peck and going towards the door.
"Tomorrow?" I could hear his smirk from here.
"I promise I'll be late"

———————————————————————————
💞 omg I finished my first one shot. Did you guys like it? Let me know if you have any suggestions. Requests are always open 💞———————————————————————————