Happy Anniversary?

A/N- Inspired by a tumblr post by someone named assiraphales. That's an amazing name in my opinion.
Dedicating anther to my Boi alexgivesnofucks because he's rad and supportive. Thank you to WriterofWordsMaybe and pan322jewls  for inspiring me and being so kind as to read this book. It really means a lot.

Alrighty

Alrighty. This is gonna be cute with a happy ending. Happy reading.

Crowley miracled the door unlocked. He crept in under the blanket of darkness this moonless night gave. This is so illegal, he thought to himself. I'm a demon! Why should I care? This is my best friend's place anyway. He carried a duffel bag.

In the very suspicious bag he carried was a book. A first edition misprint, at that. Aziraphale was gonna flip. Maybe cry (from joy of course, what kind of sadist do you think he is?) when Crowley comes over whenever he wakes up. He left it on the angel's desk where he would be sure to see it and hopped out.

When he got home, he fell into bed and was out like a light.

Aziraphale woke up at 6:30, just like every other day he decides to sleep, completely unaware of what occurred downstairs hours before.

He was shocked and very excited to see the book sitting on his desk. He didn't even question where it came from, he just started reading. Aziraphale didn't even notice when Crowley walked in.

"What've you got there, Angel?"

        Aziraphale practically jumped out of his corporation.

"Crowley! Don't scare me like that!"

       "Sorry."

       "And since you asked so politely, it's a new book. I haven't the slightest clue where it came from. It just showed up on my desk." He paused. "That seems to happen a lot. A bouquet of flowers on the doorstep, the occasional book, sometimes a poem slipped in through the mailbox. I don't think any of the people I've given keys to the bookshop are still around." Crowley panicked. Dammit! Not the poems! He must be connecting the dots.

       "Odd. Secret admirer maybe?" He tried to brush it off as nothing. He was really having a senpai will never notice me OnO but thank someone moment. (The author would like to formally apologize for putting those accursed words onto paper)

       "That has to be it! Thank you." Aziraphale went back to his book and Crowley took that as an excuse to leave and go speeding away, on the verge of a mental break.

Sam Tries to Write Good Omens One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara