Pre Fall AU

Writing one of these because although I'm Lord Bastard II, these always break my heart. I'm sorry if this has been done before. If it has, comment and I'll credit the person who originally had the idea. Tell me if this seems rushed and I'll rewrite it.
——————————

Raphael was a strange angel. Not that that's a bad thing, he was just more in touch with himself than the other archangels. He stayed away from the groups and made stars all day, although the concept of day wasn't around yet. He even looked strange. The only ginger in the group and oddly slender. The other angels were all muscled up and ready to defend Heaven. Oh, well. Must be part of God's Great Plan.
He hovered over his new creation, admiring it. He hasn't named it yet, waiting for inspiration to strike.
"Raphael, there's a new angel coming today!" Ariel, another archangel called.
"I'll be right over," he replied with a rather toothy grin.
All the angels gathered around for the introduction of a new one. Or should I say most? The archangels has become a little snobby, except Raphael and Ariel. They've never been big headed. The others are too excited to work with humanity. They think they're better than everyone else, so they excused themselves before the meeting commenced.
God looked upon Her audience with fond eyes. She created them, and was ecstatic to make another to be a principality.
She turned away from the semicircle and waved over a young angel. He hopped over and stood beside Her, beaming a nervous smile.
"Tell them your name," she urged gently. This new angel has never met anyone other than God. He's quite nervous to be introduced to new possible friends.
"Aziraphale."
The other principalities cheered, welcoming him with open arms.
       "He looks kind," Ariel said.
       "And cute," Raphael replied. Ariel fake- gasped.
       "Sinner! Oh, you're a lowly sinner!" They said sarcastically.
        "Shut it!" He said in between laughs.
        "But really, isn't being gay a sin?" They asked worriedly.
       "I wouldn't think so. 'Love thy neighbor?' Chiming any Heavenly bells?"
       "Of course. Who do you think I am?"
       The pair turned away from the semicircle to continue their work. Raphael had more of space to fill. Ariel has more "Lion of God" type things to fix on Earth, where God plans on creating Her humans.
        Aziraphale talked with the other principalities in excitement about Earth and humans, but he wasn't paying much attention. He was looking at Raphael and Ariel. I want friends like that, he thinks to himself. Until then, he'll have to stay lonely, even though he's surrounded by beings of love.
        Later on, after not finding his passion paralleled with the other angels of his rank, Aziraphale decides to go for a flight through space to see what's out there, other than Earth.
        He's been touring it all day. He toured every corner of Eden. Of course, the other angels were nice, but none of them were full of fresh excitement for the humans. God even told him he could guard the Eastern Gate! Of course he's excited! The other angels didn't share this passion, so he left when they were all taking in their cliques. Why can't I have one of those, he asks himself. You're just too new, another part of him said. But there was something inside that told him maybe these angels weren't meant to be his friends.

——————————-

Young Aziraphale was admiring the universe when he ran into one of the angels he recognized from the meeting. The one you were staring at, he said to himself. Oh, shut it. You weren't staring. Simply admiring him and his friend.
       "Hello," he called to the slender man. He turned around, smiling. Aziraphale smiled back.
"Hi. What's your name again?" Raphael asked as if he had forgotten, which was a complete lie. He just wanted to appear more casual and have a reason to give the young man his name.
"Aziraphale." He flashed a smile. I was right, Raphael thought. Very cute. As the two flew closer, they both noticed each other's strange build. Aziraphale was plump and very huggable, where Raphael was skin and bones. Aziraphale has very soft and almost white- blond hair, where Raphael's was thicker and a red color.
As they reached a halt, they looked into each other's eyes. The principality has very icy blue eyes, yet they looked caring and soft. The archangel had honey-golden ones, something Aziraphale had never seen before.
"I saw you and your friend at the meeting. You both seem kind. I wish I had friends."
"You'll make them, I'm sure. Want to help me name this system? I can't come up with anything. I'm at a loss for creativity today."
"At a loss? This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I'd be happy to name it!"
Two stars circled each other slowly, where a third stayed farther. They were all part of the same system, though. Familiar, much? The annoying part of Aziraphale's mind chimed in. Good gosh, is there an off switch in here? He asked himself.
        "Something Centaur. I like God's new horses, and the other angels have a joke that they'll breed with humans and make a human- horse hybrid called a centaur. That's the only time I really felt included." Raphael frowned.
        "We'll  just have to be friends, then. Me, you, Ariel, and the whole universe. I know you're no starmaker, but you're creative and funny. You could probably keep me entertained for eons." Little did he know, that would happen later.
         "Alpha Centauri, then. It'll be our place to be ourselves." Both of them completely flattered, Raphael took his hand and flew over to Ariel, where they had a great time together.
        The best things never last.