f o r t y - f i v e

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

"i would like to take boardwalk from jj and bil." matt smirked.

"fuck you." i grumbled, kicking him in the shin as i handed over the property card.

so, me, billie, matt, ivy, and makayla thought it would be fun to have a game night. we're currently playing the voice banking monopoly. you could only play with four players, so me and billie had decided to play as a team.

matt had just got a forced trade, so he had picked us and took boardwalk, completing his set, seeing as he had park place already.

"ow, you bitch." he fumed, handing billie the card he was trading, which was baltic. of fucking course.

"give me the dice." marley demanded, trying to grab the dice.

"nuh uh, i'm done with my turn yet," he shoved her hand away. "i'm buying hotels."

"of fucking course you are." billie grumbled.

"hurry your slow ass up." makayla told him.

"if y'all would stop attacking me for two damn seconds, i could!"

he pressed his button, telling mr. monopoly that he wanted to buy a hotel for board walk. it allowed him to, though it then announced that it made him bankrupt, causing the game to end.

"that's what you fucking get." i smirked as everybody else laughed at matt's defeated expression.

mr. monopoly then started listing off the rankings, revealing that me and billie had won. i grinned, turning to do our handshake that we had made.

"how the fuck did you two win?! y'all are absolute ass at monopoly!" ivy accused.

"nah, cause those are fighting words."