Prologue: Robotnik's takes over

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the prologue for this story. now I gotten a comment of someone asking me to add Tangle and Whisper. I'll be honest with you guys I never read any of the comics of Archie's sonic the hedgehog, so if you guys know the chronological order of Archie's sonic comics please let me know or sent me a website where I could read it. but for now I'll start it off with the old cartoon sonic the hedgehog that has Sally in it now let the prologue begin!

3rd pov

in the forest of Mobius not too far from the main city of Mobotroplis a young human boy with h/c hair was laying on his back underneath a tree with his eyes closed.

h/c hair boy: *sighs* this is a nice day.

????: oh Y/n!

the boy now named Y/n opens his eyes to see a young female Mobian Chipmunk standing over him with a playful smile on her face.

Y/n: why hello Sally. how can I help you? *sits up*

Sally: well I was wondering if yo-

????: oh! Y/n!

then Y/n was knocked down by a blue blur as Y/n sees a young blue female hedgehog over him with a energetic smile on her face.

Y/n: hey Sonico! what's up?

Sonico: me, Rotor, Antoine and Bunnie are going to play some tag! we were wondering if you and Sally would like to join.

Y/n: sure, I still have time to hang around before going to train with Zack. what about you Sally?

Sally: sure I'm game.

as Y/n went on ahead while Sally and Sonico were behind him. Sally was giving Sonico a glare for interrupting her from what she was going to say to Y/n.

SonicoL oh~ I'm sorry did I messed up some thing? *teasing tone*

Sally: yes, I was about to ask him something really important.

Sonico: well get in line sister, cause this is a race that I'm winning.

as the three arrived to see a young walrus along with a young coyote and a young bunny girl near the front of a log cabin.

walrus: hey! Y/n, Sally and Sonico. so you guys ready for a game of tag?

Y/n: you got it Rotor and I see Bunnie and Antoine are joining in.

Bunnie: you got it sugar!

Antoine: I wouldn't pass up the chance.

A/n: sorry if it's not what Antoine would say, but keep in mind this is around where the characters are kids.

Sonico: well let's get this game started!

-timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n trying to not get tagged by chibi Sonico, but fails due to her speed- 

Y/n's pov

after some time has passed with playing with Sonico and everyone, but it come to around where I have to go, but I then see the cabin open up to see a female Mobian woodchuck come out.

female woodchuck: alright kids time to go. *looks at Y/n* I believe that you have to go meet Mister Fair, right Y/n?

Y/n: that's right miss Rosie.

Rosie: please Y/n just call me Rosie. also can you give Zack this box of snack I made for him.

Y/n: sure! I can do that.

I take the snacks and head off to where my mentor Zack Fair told me to meet him. he teaches me on how to use a sword more specifically the buster sword that he has. we'd use practice swords that have that have weights on them so that I could be able to lift the weight of the sword. we also train in the small orbs that are called materia that only we could use mine is able to use all sorts of magic rearing from attacking and healing. also I have a training partner named Zeta whose a white colored echidna she may not use swords, but she helps me with fighting with my fist if I ever lose my weapon or if I'm captured and not have it on my person. after some minutes of walking I made it to a wide open field still not too far from Mobotroplis, I was going to wait until my eyes get covered by someone.