Chapter 127 [The Mysterious Murder]

Start from the beginning

"Rest assured, Master. Someone is protecting the Young Master. There was no way he could even get slightly hurt."

In reality, Baisu had not told the entire truth. Her Young Master had been temporarily held in detention under protection, which in fact was making him very upset!

"That's great. Let's pack up our belongings and leave immediately."

The Peach Blossom Dock killers were highly skilled when it came to fighting alone. However, they were rather inexperienced in fighting as a group. Compared to the imperial soldiers who trained as a group every day, the killers were at a disadvantaged position.

For this reason, Lin Mengya thought it would be better for all of them to retreat. In this way, it would be easier and faster for the imperial soldiers and Long Tianhao to retreat without having to worry about the families.

In a war situation, fighting could become indiscriminating, and she did not wish that anyone be injured.

"Yes, Master. I saw that the ministers have gathered where the Crown Prince is, many of which are carrying their belongings with them."

Because of the prestigious status of the Crown Prince, he was obviously the most heavily guarded person.

For this reason, all the people gathered around him, seeking protection.

After a moment of pondering, Lin Mengya decided to follow closely behind the Crown Prince as well. In this way, the guards from all the families would be gathered and their concerted power would become rather significant.

Nevertheless, she was perplexed as to why the killers of Peach Blossom Dock were here. What was their motive?

Could it be that they planned to massacre all the ministers in the court, including the Crown Prince?

It was a great act of treachery to overthrow the current dynasty. The strange thing was she had not even heard rumors about any plan to revolt!

What was this unusual move all about?

Lin Mengya continued retreating while following behind the Crown Prince. The situation where Long Tianhao was did not look hopeful.

"Third Elder Brother, if this continues, I'm afraid we might die of exhaustion."

Long Qinghan's face was dotted with bloodstains, although fortunately, they were not his own.

At this moment, he was no longer looking like a nobleman's son, rather, he was looking more like the Slain God, who was a reaper of life.

No one would have expected that the usually lackadaisical Long Tianhao was actually highly skilled in martial arts.

"Let's hang on a while more, help is on its way."

Steadily, he pulled out his sword which was plunged into an enemy's chest.

Warm blood gushed out like a fountain instantly. Before Long Tianhao could clean off the bloodstains, another man in black charged towards him with his sword.

"Prince Yu, I'd never have expected that one day, the three of us would fight alongside each other under such circumstances!"

Hu Tianbei was also fighting side by side with the other two. Although the weapon he was using was a large steel knife and his movements were big and wide, he still looked formidable and was seamless in his moves.

"There are still many things you would not expect. For example, you may lose your life while in Dajin."

Long Qinghan and Hu Tianbei were close friends, which explained why they could talk easily in a casual tone.