Accusation

Black and Yellow were strolling into Navigation. Something damp hit the bottom of Black's foot. He looked down as he felt the warm feeling underneath.

It was blood. His heart immediately sank. (No....Not here....!)

Yellow took a small step back as she felt her heart pound. "It's good that we stuck together..."

That wasn't something she thought she would ever say in that situation. Nothing could really prepare her for it. It was too much of a shock for her.

Cyan's death was certainly a quick one. The blood was everywhere. It was hard to even look at. Black drew himself by Yellow's side. If the impostor was still around, he wants to stay near for her protection.

Despite his quiet nature, he was good at self-defense. That didn't stop his heart from pounding. He was also really scared. Impostors are superior to their kind with their intellect and strength.

"Y-Yellow." Black stuttered as his voice was trying to sound soothing. He wanted to reach out to her, but he hesitated due to his anxiety. He tried his best to stop stammering, but he couldn't help it. "W-we need to re-report... this..."

"Right..." She clicked the button on her intercom to make the announcement to everyone else. "Black and I discovered a body. It seems like there's an impostor."

"A body... What do you mean..?" Pink asked on the other end.

"Cyan... she..." Black stuttered. "She...was killed."

...

Everyone had gathered inside the Cafeteria as they were all discussing where there whereabouts were.

"I was near Brown and Lime." White stated. Lime was remaining quiet. His head was looking towards Pink. It was hard to tell what his expression was since she was standing next to Red.

"Blue didn't seem to be doing tasks." Orange looked towards him. "Impostors tend to not do any tasks from what I've heard."

Blue yawned. "Green was near me. I would never harm anyone as I am squeamish with blood."

"I wonder about Orange," Yellow said nervously as she looked down. "She seems really eager to have someone ejected."

"Huh?! Someone just died and we have to get rid of the murderer!" Orange argued.

"Hey, don't raise your voice. Let's calm down-" Blue tried to say.

"Calm down?! Of course YOU would be calm since you're just lazy!" Orange yelled.

"I'm not calm!" Blue snapped back, but his voice lowered. "I..care about everyone's safety...."

"What exactly is an impostor?" Pink's voice shook as she felt like crying.

"Pink." Lime spoke up. His voice sounded hateful. "Playing the innocent act, aren't you?"

"What...?" Pink's voice cracked.

"That is suspicious." Orange agreed.

"Yeah, I was so nice to her and she was just being crooked." Lime lied. "I think she was plotting to kill me at some point when I was alone."

Lime and Orange voted Pink.

"B-but- I-I.." Pink started to cry more. It was reminding her of her past. Why was this happening again?

Lime was smirking underneath his helmet. (Serves her right for rejecting me. Stupid bimbo.)

"I'm sorry if it's not you," Green said as she, too, voted for Pink.