Man: just tell your price...

Pragya tries to release herself from his hold , at that time someone punched on that man's face making him to fall on the ground...

Pragya turns and sees a Furious abhi who is boiling in rage...

He roared in anger," how dare you "

Pragya shivered hearing his roar..

Man: mind your business...you left her right,now she is ours...

Abhi's anger reached its peak  and he started beating them badly...he says," she is forever mine..."

Pragya closed his eyes seeing him beating them harshly...all winced in pain..

Abhi removed his belt and started hitting them with his belt..

Ab: what did you say her...if you are a man ,then tell it again..how dare you all talk to her like that...she is my wife...

Pragya's eyes widened hearing him..

Abhi turns to one man and says," you touched her with your hand right "

Saying he throwed the belt and searched here and there and takes a big rock and throws it on his hand...

He shouted in pain...

Ab: how dare you three talk to my pragya like that I will kill you three....

Saying he took another rock but pragya rushed to him and holded his arms...

Pr: suniye please stop...

Ab: move aside pragya

Pr: suniye please...they will die

Ab: let them die..

Pr: suniye please...for my sake leave them..

Hearing that abhi throws the rock down and shouts at them..

Ab: the next time you turn towards her, will be the last day of your lives...

Saying he holds pragya's hand and walks away from there...

He blocks her in-between the car and him and Furiously says

Ab: don't you have any sense...is it necessary to go for kulfi party with him...see how he left you alone and went...

Pr: will you please stop.... I know to take care of me...

Ab: oh really....I saw now right...how you took care of yourself..if I am not here today then...

Pr: then nothing would happened to me...I know to protect myself...and moreover this is not new for me...

Abhi looked at her shocked..

Ab: not new means

Pr: in this six months I handled many men like this...so I am used to all these....and thanks to you...

Abhi's eyes filled in tears due to guilt and hurt...he whispers

Ab: I am sorry pragya...I never know....

Pragya starts to walk from there but abhi holds her hand..

Pragya tried to release her hand from his hold..

Seeing her struggling abhi left her hand...

Ab: I will drop you come...

Pr: it's okay...

Ab: pragya please... like vin I will not drop you in the middle ... please come

Pragya smiles and says

Pr: he got some important work that's why he left from here..and moreover my own husband left me .....then what's the big deal in him leaving me...

Saying she turns away....

Abhi's pov:
       She is my biggest blessing I got in return for all the curses in my life .... heaven was at my feet but I had kicked it away cruelly...she is bearing the punishment for my mistake...

Abhi's felt furious over himself...he clenched his fist in anger and punched the car window making it to shatter into pieces...

Pragya who heard the sound, was about to turn but she stopped herself..she didn't have the courage to turn back and see what had happened as she knows about abhi's anger...

Seeing her ignoring him , hurted him more and he punched on the another window with his bleeding hand...

This time pragya couldn't control herself, she rushed to him and caught his hands...

Pr: what have you done... are you mad...

Abhi stands there silently...she pulls him to the nearby bench and made him to sit...

***********

To be continued....

********

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...

***********