Flufftober Day 28

Flufftober day 28 prompt: Angst (its smut)

A single year rolled down your cheek, a new drop falling from your other eye, sniffles being the only sound coming from the room as a look of shock glued to your face, the one thing that you had never expected to happen had just happened. Your nose turning a bright red from the constant rubbing at it and your eyes red from all of the tears falling for your eyes, the constant flow seeming to have no stop any time soon. You had never expected that your one true love, on one of the seemed to be happiest days of you young life, could have hurt you as much as he did.

~☆~

Your four anniversary with the blond male was fast approaching and with everyday passing your excitement grew. You and Dio had spent the entire weekend prior planning some sort of a date, the entire time you should have realized that there was a feeling from Dio that would have set a different feeling off around the male. You had always trusted him with every fibre of your body but as you walked down the hallway of the Joestar mansion, those fibres slowly started to turn into hate. You had gone over to spend the evening with the male but when you had gotten to the stairwell, you heard a solid substance knocking up against another, and a higher voice calling out. You didn't think much of it but getting closer you could hear moans coming from the male's bedroom. Swinging open his bedroom door, you watched in horror and hate as he hung his head down in exhaustion, his loud groan being his sign of him reaching an orgasm, throwing his head back he moaned loudly, continuing to thrust inside the woman.

"Dio, you... bastard." You growl out, malice being the only emotion in your voice, the noise drawing his attention from the act and to you, his golden blond hair, that you had always loved playing with and burring your face in, was stuck to his forehead with sweat from the act that used to be reserved for you, but now all you wanted to do was pull every last strand out of his head. "Babe I-" Before he could finish his sentence, you had already slammed the door and stormed off, tears streaming down your face. You were about to run out of their home when you had run straight into Jonathan's chest, your tears continuing to run down your face and form a wet spot on his sweater. Jonathan laid a comforting hand on the back of your head, the small action comforting you enough to relax you and making more tears fall from your eyes, your fists gripping the back of his blue sweater vest.

Jonathan walked you up to his room and locked the door behind him, sitting down on his bed beside you. "So tell me, (Y/N), what happened? If you want to talk about it." That was one thing that you always loved about your lovers brother, he was always kinda hearted and understood how to validate someone. You sigh, taking his hands in yours and tell him about what had happened. By the time you had finished, there were tears rolling down your cheeks again, Jonathan's face housing a look of shock. Taking a deep breath in, you look up to Jonathan and lay a hand on his cheek, pulling his face close to yours and laying your lips on his in a loving kiss. "I want to hurt him, Jonathan. I'm sorry for pulling you into this."

"Nonsense, what can I do?" You heard his voice, thinking desperately of an answer to give him, you didn't know if there was enough emotion between Jonathan for it to help you get over the male and to make him jealous enough to regret what he did, you just didn't want to regret what you would do. You pull him in for another kiss, this time it being more heated and needy, pulling him on top of you and grinding your hips up into his, quiet moans slipping from your mouth as he pushes his tongue past your lips. Pulling away for air, you spoke.

"Make him know who I belong to now. Make me scream for you, Jonathan."