Seokmin×Reader

"Hello!!" Screamed an excited boy, famously known as Dk or Deokyeom. But for you Seokmin was good enough.

"Can you like not scream for atleast once, it's annoying" you replied, which made Seokmin all pouty.

"Me screaming is not the point right now, the point is..", said Seokmin.

"The point is?" You asked. Seokmin continued-

"The point is that I'm bored and I want to hang out with you"

"No" beep beep beep, you hung up.

But you knew he wouldn't give up so easily and you were correct. He kept calling and calling, until you grew tired and decided to just hang out with him.

Which bought u to this situation, with Seokmin screaming on about how awesome the shoes in front of him are.

You legit wanted to punch him because the shoes he was looking at were first of all ugly and second of all very expensive but you can't just punch him, you're in a public place after all.

"If you think they're so good, why don't you just buy them?" You interrogated.

"Well, you don't seem to like them a lot" replied Seokmin.

"Probably because they're damn ugly, but honestly it's your choice. I'm not gonna wear them anyways" you said.

"If you don't like it, I'm not buying it!" Snapped Seokmin.

"Oh shut up, I know you like it, so just buy it" you snapped back.

"No, you're right actually, they're ugly...... Ok maybe not ugly but they're not the prettiest and they cost a lot too. I'm not buying it!" Said Seokmin with finality.

"Err... ok?" You said. Well more like asked.

"Yes" said Seokmin

"Anyways, I'm hungry let's go eat something. Oh, over there!" Said Seokmin as he dragged you along with him.

The day went on like that, with him dragging you along with him and showing you stuff that he liked. He even bought you a bracelet! You tried to deny, but as it was said before 'he doesn't give up easily'.
Even though you don't want to admit it, you had a lot of fun. Seokmin made you feel special. He made you feel loved and you (as much as you hate to admit it) loved Seokmin a lot.

"Seokmin thats my stop, thanks for driving me here" you said.

"My pleasure Y/N" said Seokmin.

As you were removing your seatbelt, Seokmin said-

"Uhh, hey Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Before you go, I wanted to do something" said Seokmin.

"Oh yeah, continue" you insisted.

Seokmin removed his seatbelt and moved forward towards you. For a second u thought he was going to strangle you but of course that didn't happen.
Instead, he moved forward and pecked your cheek. Even though Seokmin loved skinship, he never kissed you (he never had the courage to). He then blushed and unbuckled your seatbelt.

"Bye and take care" whispered Seokmin into your ear.

"T-thanks, you too" u replied blushing.