4th Year

Scarlett had packed her things for 4th year of Hogwarts, Clint and Nat came to the station with her, she boarded the train with Barrie and waved Clint and Nat goodbyes, she walked in a empty compartment with Barrie and sat there with Goose, she introduced the cat properly to her this time and the cat became friends with her quite quickly. It's been few hours they both sat in silence reading their new books until the trolly lady passed by their compartment, they both stood up and went after her, once she was stopped three Ravenclaw girls stepped in middle and block their path. Scarlett and Barrie waited patiently for them to finish buying but they were taking their lot time.

"Hurry up, there are others waiting too." Barrie spoke up a bit rudely, Scarlett looked at her eyebrows raised in shock. The Ravenclaw girls looked at her then left quickly throwing daggers at them with their eyes. Once they were gone Scarlett and Barrie stepped closer to the trolley lady to choose their choice of treats, they spotted Harry standing in the doorway of his carriage, he smiled at the girls (mostly Barrie😉) Scarlett noticed it and smiled at her friend.

"What can I get you girls?" The trolly lady asked.

"Four chocolate frogs for me please." Scarlett said.

"And pumpkin candies for me." Barrie said, the lady handed the girls their chocolates and candies and the girls payed her. The girls gave Harry a smile and turned to leave.

"Do you want something for the trolly?" The lady asked Harry.

"Um..nothing." Harry answered and sat back in his carriage.

"Are you alright?" Scarlett asked Barrie.

"Yes, why?" Barrie asked.

"Nothing you just blew up in their faces that's all." Scarlett answered.

"Oh that, those girls are Ravenclaw bullies. The girl Cho Chang looks sweet but is real bitch." Barrie aside.

"Oh, so they were taking their time on purpose, to annoy us." Scarlett said.

"Yes." Barrie replied. The rest of the ride they chatted about random stuff and of course Scarlett won't stop unless teasing her friend slightly about the boy who lived. They talked about boys and shared their weird and awkward situations they've been and laughed.

In the evening they reached Hogwarts, everyone ran in the big halls of the school to see the sleigh pulled by Pegasus. Scarlett and Barrie was with the trio running around with them to see the sleigh, Hagrid waved the sleigh to go on and he was almost collided with it as he jumped to his side, A ship rise up from the river like the Dutchman ship and unfurl it's sails and flag.

"That's so amazing!" Scarlett exclaimed happily.

"Of course it is, you don't get to see it every year." One of the Wesealy twins said who was standing behind the group. The sun set behind the mountains and the night fell, everybody got changed and gathered in the Great Hall for the welcome of new year. After sorting ceremony was finished Dumbledore came up to give his speech.

"Well now we're all settled in and sorted I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will no longer be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen." Dumbledore said, Flitch came running up to Dumbledore and whispered something to him before running back out of the great hall.

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament. For those of you who do not know the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen you stand alone and trust me when I say these contests are not for faint-hearted. But more of that later, for now please join me welcoming the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmistress Madame Maxime." Dumbledore said, the doors of grate hall opened and girls in blue dress and tilted hats walked in, doing few tricks and conjuring butterflies in air, their headmistress walked behind them, she was a tall giant. After they were finished they sat on the spare empty table near Rawenclaw table.

"And now our friends from North, please greet the proud sons of Drumstrang and their headmaster Igor Karkroff." Dumbledore said and there walked in boys in brown coats, doing summersalts and banging their staff on the ground igniting flares of fire, their headmaster walked in with none other than Victor Krum. Students cheered and clapped for both the schools. They sat at the table near Slytherin. Then Dumbledore made the students sing the song for welcoming the new schools. Scarlett found it pretty warming and sang with her heart. After the song was over Dumbledore once again walked forward to say few things.

"Attention please! I'd like to say few words. Eternal Glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks. For this reason the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all of this we have the head of the Department of International Magical Coorporation Mr. Bartemius Crouch. " Dumbledore said and the ceiling started to roar thunder rather wildly. Students started to panic.

Out of nowhere someone casted a spell on the ceiling and made the thunder stop, the ceiling was back to normal. Everyone turned to the person who casted the spell, there stood a fat man, wet clothes, one prosthetic eye along with one of his leg and a staff in his hand. Scarlett felt a weird when she saw him, like something dark is hiding within him.
Dumbledore welcomed him.

"Shoot, that's Alestor Moody." Barrie said to Scarlett.

"As in Mad Eye Moody?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes, how did you know him?" Astoria asked.

"I've herd about him from my headmaster at Ilvermory, he's a auror who catches dark witches and wizard." Scarlett said.

"Yes, thanks to him the Azkaban's full of them." Astoria said. Scarlett nodded then turn back to the headmaster.
Mr. Crouch came up on the stage.

"After due consideration the minister has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament. This decision is final." Mr Crouch said making the students shout.

"Silence!" Dumbledore shouted, everyone fell silent. He waved his wand and reveled a goblet burning in blue flames.

"The Goblet of Fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament need only write their name on a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly. If chosen there's no turning back. As from this moment the Triwizard Tournament has begun." Dumbledore said. The food came up and the students were busy eating.

"So what do you think about it?" Barrie asked.

"Well, it does seems a bit dangerous to me." Scarlett replied.

"You wanted to put forth your name?" Barrie asked.

"Hell's no! Why would I do that and risk my life." Scarlett answered.

"Oh, totally forgot about your powers." Barrie said.

"Yes and with my powers sense that someone's watching you." Scarlett whispered to Barrie. Barrie nudged her.

"Stop teasing already." She said then noticed Harry quitely stealing glances at Barrie. Barrie looked down nervously and started eating, Scarlett chuckled at her friend and continue eating her dinner, when she looked up and around the Hall she saw Cedric smiling at her and beside him sat Charlie. Cedric winked at her, Scarlett choked on the food she was chewing, she looked down and reached for pumpkin juice, she took few sips until the coughs die down.

"You alright Scarlett?" Barrie asked. She nods wiping her mouth with the napkin. She took a last glance at the Hufflepuff boys from the corner of her eyes and continue eating. The boys were teasing Cedric.

'It won't be very good year.' Scarlett thought.

A/N: Sorry the update took a bit long. Enjoy my lovely readers and there gonna be new faces coming up though I haven't mentioned them in the cast because it'll ruin the suprise.