The Weasley Family.

An hour later Scarlett and Clint were ready to leave with Goose. Barrie arrived at her house with her father. Clint and Scarlett left for Ron's house with Barrie in her father's flying car. Clint and Barrie's father Jacob introduced each other and get along really well. Clint enjoyed the flying car ride just as Scarlett. Half an hours later they landed outside the Weaselys house.

They climbed out of the car with their bags and Mr James knocked on the front door. Mr Weasley opened the door.

"Aah ha Jacob, it's been so long I see you." Mr Weasley said giving a quick hug to Mr James then turned to Scarlett, Barrie and Clint.

"And you must be Scarlett, Ron told us all about you." Mr Weasley said.

"Yes I am, and this is my Uncle." Scarlett says gesturing at Clint.

"Clint Barton sir." Clint said putting his hand forward to shake.

"Arthur Weasley and call me Arthur." Mr Weasley said snaking his hand. He let them in and told the house elfs to get their luggage in the rooms.

"Oh finally you all are here." Mrs Weasley said entering the room and hugging the girls.

"You must be Scarlett and Barrie. Hermione is here and she told me to send you upstairs. There is lot time for supper. First door on your right." Mrs Weasley said gesturing upstairs. The girls nodded and walked upstairs.
Mrs Weasley turn to Clint and Mr James.

"This is Molly my wife and Molly you know Jacob and this gentleman here is Scarlett's uncle, Clint Barton." Me Weasley introduces.

"It's pleasure to meet you." Clint says with a smile.

Upstairs Scarlett and Barrie follow Mrs Weasley's instructions and knocks on the first door on their right. A ginger haired girl opened the door.

"Can I help you?" She asks. Scarlett was about to answer then Hermione calls from inside.

"Scarlett,Barrie you're finally here." Hermione says and engulf them in a bear hug, the three of them hugg each other lightly like sisters never to be separated. The ginger haired girl cleared her throat. The three girls pulled away.

"Oh by the way this is Ginny, Ron's sister." Hermione said.

"Hi I am Scarlett." She introduces.

"I know you, my brother's a big fan of your father." Ginny says and leaves.

"Don't worry about her she's a bit shy." Hermione says.

"Hey Scarlett, Hey Barrie." Two vice said together behind the girls, they all turn around and found out its the twins.

"Hey guys good to see you again." Scarlett said giving them a quick hug.

"We missed you too." They said together again.

"Scarlett, Barrie good to see you again." Harry says entering the room with Ron. Scarlett gave each of them a quick hug.

"It's good to see you guys too." Scarlett says.

"What happened to your arm?" Ron asks.

"I herd you got attacked, what happened?" Hermione said.

"Yes you were all over the news the other day." Harry said.

"Someone attacked you." George said

"That's very scary." Fred said.

"More than scary, that guy murdered my cat." Scarlett said.

"I am so sorry." Hermione said.

"It's okay, the man in Avengers HQ let me adopt this little guy." Scarlett said bending down and picking up her cat.