Quidditch and Dark Mark

The next morning Hermione and Scarlett woke up early on the World Cup day

The next morning Hermione and Scarlett woke up early on the World Cup day. They continue to wake up others, Scarlett send Barrie to wake up Ron and Harry and Barrie cursed her mentally. After getting everyone up the girls returned to their room to get ready. Scarlett dressed in black leggings, green top and grey jacket. After getting ready everyone went down stairs, Clint, Mr Weasley and Mr James were already ready to leave with Fred and George.

"Ready to go kids?" Mr Weasley asked. Harry and Ron were still sleepy.

They left the house and walked in the woods behind the house. It was very early in the morning and the sun hasn't risen up yet.

"Ron where are actually going?" Harry asked

"I don't know. Hey dad where are we going?" Ron asks walking behind the group.

"Haven't the foggiest keep up!" Me Weasley shouts. Scarlett looked up at Clint. He saw her and got the look.

"That's useless cuz I ain't gonna tell you anything." Clint said. She furrowed her brows and continued walking with the group.

"Arthur! Jacob! It's about time. " A man standing near the tree shouts.

"Sorry Amos, some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. Everyone this is Amos Diggory works with us at the ministry." Mr Weasley said. A young boy jumped down from the tree.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric am I right?" Mr James asked.

"Yes sir, this way." Cedric says  and the group follows him.

"Harry Potter and Scarlett Stark pleasure to meet you." Amos said.

"The pleasure's all mine sir." Harry said shaking his hand, then his shook Scarlett's hand.

"Same here sir. Mind I ask you how did you know me anyway?" Scarlett asked.

"Oh not at all, the MACUSA filled in about you after you were attacked." Amos said.

"So the Ministry knows about my powers as well?" She asked.

"Yes and they are alright with your powers as long as you won't hurt anyone." Amos said.

"Who bought this information to the Ministry?" Scarlett asked.

"Representer of MACUSA and Headmaster of Ilvermory Professor Strange." Amos said.

Scarlett didn't react only nodded, Arthur called them as they were left behind, they joined others again.

The sun had risen up and the group was now walking in plain grassland and towards a small hill.

"It's just over there!" Amos shouts. Ginny races up to the top of the hill and there was a single brown boot. Everyone gathered around the boot.

"Why are they standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asks.