"Sure, I guess so." Lily shrugs, "we're just preparing the food and drinks. Have you got an idea about what movie to watch?".

"Something spooky?" Johnny suggests and grins at me with his oh so pretty face. Again I just roll my eyes. "Kidding, I have no idea. But your mom might have one." He says to his daughter.

It ain't long until we got all the food (only popcorn and pizza but whatever) and drinks arrayed in one line on the couch table. Jack layed down on the couch first and spent the last ten or so minutes by going through Netflix to find ourselves a movie to watch for tonight.

I honestly don't even care that much about which movie we end up watching. I only like hanging around and judging movies. As harsh as it sounds. But see me as the person who always comments on the stuff going on with the movies.

"Will you be mad if it's a men movie?" Jack asks and apparently might have come to an suggestion.
(A/n: I don't really know if the word men movie exists but u know what I mean)

"Which one is it?" Vanessa asks and gently pushes Jack's feet off the couch to sit down beside him.

"Thought about 'the fast and the furious'. First one I found was the seventh." Jack responds with a sigh and sits up straight. Before he could lay down again or something Lily sits beside him. Johnny eventually moves his pretty butt to sit beside her. As I hoped I could, I sat next to him.

Since no one really had any objections we agreed to the movie and got ready to spent the next two hours on the couch with blankets and fluffy pillows.

"Liz," I hear Lily start but can't see her until she bends forward to make eye contact, "don't you want to switch spots?". Her eyes wander between mine and Johnny's.

"Oh, ummh, I'm fine here as well." I smile towards her and lean forward to grab some popcorn. Am I too obvious? I might be.. She leaves her eyes on mine for a moment before turning her head tostuff some of the food in her mouth as well, having her eyes on the screen now. Slowly leaning back against the couch I make sure to inconspicuously (A/n: dang what a word) snuggle closer to Johnny.

I bet he's smiling. During the first few minutes of the film he lifts his arm around my waist and strokes the little free space of my skin between high waisted shorts and a crop top I'm wearing. Since we're sitting on the edge I doubt anyone would see what was going on between the two of us but at first I was still hesitant with the whole thing.

I mean if someone of the others would only stand up they'd see the whole thing.

All of the sudden Johnny leaned in closer to me and buried himself through my strands of hair until eventually his mouth could reach my ear. "Calm down, love. They ain't knowing shit." He whispers that quietly that I only fully understood what he said because I had my full attention on him. How couldn't I.

First of all, I had never heard the Johnny Depp saying the literal word shit without his dialogue being scripted. Simply because I supposed the word didn't even exist in his vocabulary. He's too cute. I might be wrong but from my current impressions he's a sweet guy.

At first I am surprised by how he literally tried to calm me down as I was panicking inside myself but now that I'm quieter I notice that my whole body is being tense. I take a deep breath and relax. As much as I can.

Oh how much power he has.

But now let's have some real talk. The fast and the furious movies are supposed to me men movies? Yes it's all about cars and yes in every movie there must be like ten whole minutes of half naked girls dancing on the beach or something but besides that I ain't seeing anymore that's supposed to speak for men but not for women.