(Y/n) backs away out of the alley a little, "Y-you shouldn't do that to a little creature." She tells them cautiously. Her neck is starting to sweat. "Oh? Who are you anyways telling us what to do? You're doing owner?" "N-No! I just found it injured." She quickly denies, stumbling back more as the two men kept on moving forward. "Hmph. She has a kind soul, maybe the boss will like her aye?" Bo starts, elbowing the other man. Joe smiles with malicious intent, "Yea... and we can get something out of her too if he doesn't like her." They both grin at each other, "Stay away from me. You don't want to mess with me." (Y/n) warns, holding the cat closer to her chest. The cat jumps out of her arms, standing between her and the two men. "H-hey! Get back here." (Y/n) whisper yelled, knowing very well the mysterious cat doesn't speak her own language. It hisses with its fang and fur standing out.

"Wow, look at this little kitty trying to protect its owner." Joe mocks it. "Shoulda killed it earlier." Bo takes out a sharp dagger out of his back pocket, "Let's kidnap this girl. It can bring us good." Bo suggests, holding the dagger in position. "No!" (Y/n) yells out, "Leave us alone or you will get killed! I'm being serious!" (Y/n) warns them for the second time. Joe laughs, "What? Are you going to kill us? That's funny of you. You won't be so brave when the boss gets his hands on your soul, hahaha!" The cat hisses louder, it's tail rising up with danger. "Let's hurry, before somebody else comes," Bo says with a low voice and walks over to the cat. Raising his gleaming dagger, his lips broke into a smirk. His arm strikes down with a quick act. The ground cracked.

"W-what!? Where it go?!" He looks forward, seeing (y/n) with the cat in her hands on the ground. Backing away quickly into the light, (y/n) yells at him, "You're sick!" Bo grit his teeth, "Damn you. Forget to bring her to the boss, let's just break her right here, right now." "But Bo." Joe cuts in, "Let's just get on with it. We don't want our souls being take- Bo!" Bo lunges forward at (y/n) with a madman warped face. His eyes are bulge out and his aura darkens. He smiles creepily and laughs out loud, haunting anybody that hears it. The cat hisses loud and get's ready to bounce back. Its fang shines like the dagger of Bo, eyes widen with fury.

(Y/n) turns away covering her face with instinct. She holds her breath, waiting for the pain that will overcome her.

"B-Bo!?" The cat kept on growling as Bo falls to the side of (y/n). His neck was cut open, blood running down his lips. His eyes widen and white. (Y/n) squeaks, backing away from the body. Joe steps away, rapidly turning his eyes to every corner of the alleyway. "Th-there is no f*cking way that stinkin' cat did that!" His face was filled with anxiousness, "It's you!" He points at (y/n), "You killed my best friend!" (Y/n) crawls away with one arm around the cat, "N-no!" The man pulls his hair, "Don't lie!" He takes out a similar dagger, "Ahaha... We never signed up for this. All we want is to live freely and maybe have a couple of women, heck even own a bar! But this stinkin' man comes over and threatens us. Our lives never turn right!" (Y/n) eyes widen as she caught a glimpse of a figure behind Joe. Her attention went back to the pained man, who is pointing his threatening weapon at her. He smiles as sickeningly as his dear best friend, "I-I'll kill yo- ACK!" Blood spurts out of his mouth before he spoke another word, his eyes rolls back. He fell on his knees before fully hitting his cheek against the cement.

"F-Feitan." (Y/n) breathes out underneath her breath as Joe was surrounded in his own blood. "I seriously don't have time to save you." Feitan walks over the dead body of two men. The cat meows curiously and cuddles back in (y/n)'s chest. "Ah, but you still saved me... Thank you." (Y/n) wobbly legs pulls herself up as she holds the cat. Feitan cocks his eyebrows curiously, "What's in your arms?"

"O-Oh. Uh..." (Y/n) was still shaken up as she leans against the wall, farthest away from Bo's body. Feitan stands there, still as a statue. The cat and him eye each other with questions in mind. They almost look identical, apart from them being completely different creatures.