・Epilogue・

THIS IS A LONG ASS EPILOGUE AHAHAH-
Also, happy single awareness da- I mean Valentine's day! 🥰🤌

"Mama! When Papa home?" (Y/n)'s 3 year-old daughter comes running down the hallway with a spider plushie in her hands. She stops by her mother's leg and wraps her tiny arms around it. "I'm not sure, Isabel." She pick Isabel up and set her on the counter, "Let's make dinner, okay?" Your daughter pouts, "Papa no home?" You ruffle her dark, black hair, "Papa is traveling. He's busy, but that doesn't mean he doesn't love you." (Y/n) tells her in a gentle voice before getting back to mixing the spaghetti. "Papa is never home though. I find that suspicious." Your son of the age of 10 mumbles quietly while helping Kayo mixing the sauce for the spaghetti. "Ah, Farlan. You can stop mixing it now. You've done a good job." (Y/n)'s mother takes the bowl out of his hands and pats his head. Farlan smiles and runs up to (y/n), hugging her leg, gazing up at her.

(Y/n) lowers the heat down of the spaghetti, "Papa, can you watch the pot?" (Y/n) turns around to her father in law, Victor. Victor was a kind man Kayo met at the hospital. He was the new doctor in town and was helpful to everybody around him. Unlike Richard, his actions follow his words and he puts his family in front of everything, even his job. If he hears family slander, he won't let that go easily and ensure that that slander goes away immediately. He was tall in height, has a slight beard and mustache, and his messy jet black hair goes down to his neck. Usually, he keeps it up in a bun.

(He kind of looks like Aizawa cough cough)

He loves Kayo dearly thus making him her second husband. Victor is another father figure in (y/n)'s life.

"Alright, come here." (Y/n) takes her son's hand and walk both her children into the dining room, "How about we set up the table for dinner?" The two kids smile, "Yes, mama!" Isabel immediately sets down her spider plushie on the table and runs to the drawer, pulling out a bunch of napkins, making a mess, and spilling them all over the floor.

Isabel was (y/n)'s and Feitan's biological child. She has the same hair as Feitan, but a bit longer in pigtails. She also has the same steel eys her father has. Her skin tone matched her mother's. Her face always shows a bright smile and she was always hyper. She was small, but she sure is a tough cookie. Despite barely seeing her father, she's still a daddy's girl and always hope her father comes home every night. Often running up to (y/n) and asking when he will come home. She wants some quality daughter-father time she saw on TV and it breaks her poor heart whenever he doesn't come home. Isabel is young, but she learns quickly. She tries her best to be independent and help her mama 24/7. She's stubborn but has a good, warm heart.

On the other hand, Farlan, who was collecting the plates and utensils. He is an adopted child with dirty blond hair and brown eyes. He was adopted around 6 years old and before his sister was born. He's 10 years old now. He's usually quiet and analytical, always thinking out his problems. He usually helps his grandmother and his mother. Unlike Isabel, he is very suspicious of his so-called father. He thinks that Feitan doesn't love (y/n) nor Isabel and him because he is never home. He also gets grumpy when Feitan's cold, but he just doesn't understand Feitan sucks at sharing his feelings. He's a mommy's boy and loves his mother to the CORE. Farlan wants to protect his family and is extremely loyal to them. (Y/n) adopted him because he was abandoned by his mother at the adoption center and (y/n) wants to give him a good childhood unlike her. Due to this, he is very attached to her and has abandonment issues. His fear is that (y/n) gets taken away from him.

"Mama! I'm done setting the plates!" Farlan comes up to her and salutes like a soldier. Isabel slid next to him, slightly bumping into her brother before standing up straight and imitating him, "Me too! Me too!" (Y/n) chuckles and ruffles both of their head, "You will be getting extra deserts now. Good job!" "Yay! Cake!" They both hive five before running into the kitchen to see how the spaghetti is doing. (Y/n) follows the two excited kids as they made their way into the kitchen. "Oh yes! Victor's Homemade, Special, Supreme, Ultimate, Spaghetti Sauce!" Victor picks up little Isabel, showing her the sauce as Farlan steps on the stepping stool. "That's a long name, gramps." he slightly smiles, looking at the sauce. "Well, got to make it long to make it special." "Smells delicious! Let's bring it out to the table now." Kayo lifts the big bowl of spaghetti. "Ah, let me get that mom!" (Y/n) comes over and takes the bowl.