・Chapter 18・

"Welcome back!" Phinks wave back to (y/n) who was being carried by Feitan. After a long walk, Feitan settles down (y/n) with the help of her mom of keeping her stable. "So, how did it go?" Pakunoda whispers to Feitan as he leans back on the garbage of junk, "I think it went too well. She's going to keep annoying me now... except I won't be able to see her much." Pakunoda nods her head, knowing the news that they have to break to (y/n) soon. Feitan stares at (y/n), who was happily babbling to Machi and Shizuku about what just happen. The blush on her face was enough to light up the world.

"Feitan kissed me! Right here! This is an accomplishment!" (Y/n) beams, placing a hand over her forehead. "Well, congratulations, never guess that you would actually do it." Machi smiles with one of her hands on her hips. "I'm surprised you never gave up after all these years," Shizuku tells (y/n). "All those years of rejection was worth it." She balls up her fist with a smile. "I'm also surprised how Feitan didn't slaughter you yet." Phinks comes in with a grin which turns into a face of pain. "Ow!" Phinks rubs his head, "What was that for?!" "Cause that was unnecessary to say!"  Nobunaga scolds, crossing his arms, "Let the girl be happy for once." (Y/n) giggles, "Don't worry. No harm done!" (Y/n) waves it off.

Chrollo finally stands up from his seat, "(Y/n)." He calls out. "Yes, boss?" She stands in front of him, still as a statue; with Machi holding her arms, of course, waiting for his speech. She stands there with a big smile spread across her face, happy to be back and mostly kicking again.  Chrollo gives her fatherly smiles, "You don't have to be part of the Phantom Troupe anymore," Chrollo then balls his fist near his mouth, thinking again, "No, I shouldn't say it like that- You are no longer part of the Phantom Troupe."

(Y/n)'s smile falter a bit, "Huh? Why not? Oh... is it because I'm pretty much useless?" She says in a fragile voice, looking down at her feet. Chrollo chuckles a bit, lighting up the move, "Well that's kind of part of it, but it's because we believe, you will be happier if you stayed with your mother. It's safe and you can go back to your normal life," Each Phantom Troupe member look at her with a sad smile, "You are no longer needed. You can free yourself from all the bloodshed and all the thievery we have done. As long as you don't give information to other people, we won't have to kill you. This is my last order to you, (y/n), live with your mother and live a normal life. Don't spread information about us and be happy. You can do that right?"

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes start to water, her mouth quivers as she tries her best to keep in her tears. Machi looks at her with a smile of sorrow, rubbing her back in comfort. "B-But..." (Y/n) starts, she looks around to each member to see if they would protest for her, but they only gave her a look of reassurance, "Come on, (y/n)! We will miss you too! But we feel much better if you are safe and happy!" Uvogin starts, convincing her choice. "He's right, please live a happy life for us, (y/n)." Pakunoda tells her in a gentle, quiet voice, "Your mother is waiting." Her eyes then travel to Feitan who only gives her a nod of comfort. She then turns to look at her mother who also gives a nod in reassurance with a warm smile.

(Y/n) turns back to her boss who gazes at her with his pretty grey eyes. They gave her time and silence as they look at her, waiting for her answer. Tears she has been bottling up spills down her cheeks as she looks at Chrollo straight in the eyes, "Yes sir!" She firmly tells him, tears raining down on the floor.

Some of the spiders come in quickly with tears of their own, huddling around her and hugging her. "Thank you, (y/n)!" Phinks sniffs, "Please be safe!" (Y/n) calls out of sorrow, hugging everybody back, "I-I'm not ready to leave you guys!" She yells out in the air with tears streaming down her eyes. "We'll come visit a lot! Okay?" Uvogin responds back, "You better!"

After a while of emotionally sobbing, they finally let her go. Wiping away her tears, (y/n) looks up, "Thank you. For giving me a family." Her mother dabs the tears threatening to come out of her eyes. She then turns to Feitan, "And thank you. For giving me the experience of being in love." Feitan rolls his eyes jokingly and scoffs, "Thanks for annoying me with all those questions." Phinks comes in wrapping his arms around Feitan, rubbing his head with his knuckles, his eyes puffy from crying, "Oh Feitan! Just say, "Thank you for unfreezing my cold murderous heart!" Phinks mocks him in a high pitch, romantic voice. Feitan punches him in the side, "I don't need to say such sh*t."