CLUB

LA, California
10:30
Onyx lounge club

Dave ~ finally they gave me a POV damn
After we all got dressed we headed over to the club when we got there it was packed bitches bumping n grinding people kissin niggas slumped in they seat it was crazy man we all went to the bar and ordered sum to drink on real quick to get us hype.

Bartender ~ hey babies what can I get y'all on this fine night

Dave ~ let me get a sex on da beach

Layla ~ shot of vodka please

Dave ~ what u- where she go ? She was just right here. "Looks back seeing his sister dancing with a guy" I'm glad she having fun man she ain't been out the house in a lil bit n I know it's been hard on her when our mom died "frowns"

Travis ~ I walked in da club and seen my ex Layla standing next to a tall light skin nigga with a beard n pop smoke braids in his head at the bar. "I smirked to myself" oh yeah I'm about to raise sum hell in this bitch I said.
I walked over there and ordered her favorite two shots of vodka n one sex on da beach I looked down at her n she looked like she seen a ghost I laughed giving her a devilish grin and walked away.

Layla ~ I- I - how does he keep fuckin finding me I need to get out the city that's what I need to do I need to get out the city and I need to stay low why did they even let him out ! He was supposed to have life in hell I just wish he would die.!

Travis ~ I watched from a far as she chugged down the drinks pacing back and forth from wall to wall the light skin nigga soon grabbed her hand and led her towards the front of the stage as the Dj spoke into the mic LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GIVE IT UP FOR MY NIGGA NBA YOUNGBOYYYYY he said all them bitches screaming was fuckin with my ear drums I pushed past them and caught up with Layla n that guy I made sure I kept my distance tho I ain't wanna be noticed when I make my move.
After a few songs went by young boy was done on stage then cardi b came out all them bitches got to twerkin I jumped behind a Lil Jawn poppin her shit so I showed her how I get down too after a while I started to smell fish I sniffed the air. Mane I was pissed off  bitch you smell like ten cans of bounce that ass get tf off me !
I pulled out my gun and shot it In the air they all started running.

Dave ~ me n Layla was vining until next thing u know shots rung off so I ducked picking Layla up and ran out the back I yelled for my sister she ran behind us I kicked through the door and put Layla in the back seat she had a Lil too much to drink I started the car and backed out rushing to the house idk who was shooting but they were aiming for us but they missed cause I was too quick I hope them niggas ain't comin back for Layla cause I got sum for they ass on me !

Layla ~ I knew who was shooting it was Travis and when I see him I'm going to make sure I kill him next time I get him alone somewhere. I crawled in Dave's arms and let him carry me upstairs he laid me on the bed and took off my dress putting his oversized t shirt over my head leaving me in no bra just his shirt and my panties I crawled under the covers and laid down and Dave got in to pulling me closer to him.

Dave ~ who was shooting ? They were aiming at us did u see who it was ?

Layla ~ y-

Dave ~ wat?

Layla ~ y-yeahh I seen I know who it was.

Dave ~ who was it tell me .

Layla ~ my abusive ex boyfriend Travis he was supposed to have life in prison idk how he got out but now he's after me and I don't know why and I'm sorry I'm bringing u into all of this I'm sorry

Dave ~ it's fine what ever u go through I go through if he want to come back and Fuck with u then he gone have to fuck with me too and I got sum for his ass so let him go ahead and try to come up in this house.

Layla ~ okay Davy Pooh

Dave ~ don't start with the gay shit man ! "Flops to his side yanking the covers"

Layla ~ it's okay good night I love you

Dave ~ I love you too Nigga

Dave's sister went to her room n passed out in her dress as soon as they got back to the house everyone fell asleep lord knows they would all have hangovers .