OPEN THE DOOR

Miami, Florida

Dave ~ see this is why I don't fuck with bitches now . My thoughts all over the place as I came to a complete stop at the red light my eyes followed the cars as they passed by and I went into daze I didn't recognize until I heard someone honking at me I looked and seen the light was green before I sped off I honked back at whoever honked at me and stuck my hand out da window flickin them off . I looked at the timer on my phone n it said 9:56 I rolled my eyes and threw my phone back in my lap and switched lanes so I can turn into the gas station 45 on pump 3  I told the man behind the counter he took the money and I left the store after I pumped my gas I started making my way back to the air Bnb. Once I made it there it was 10:37 I parked the car and hopped out trying to gather my thoughts and a explanation as to why my ex answered my phone .

*Knock knock knock*
Dave ~ I knocked three times but she didn't answer "sighs" *knock knock knock* I knocked three times again LAYLA! LAYLA OPEN THE DOOR I KNO YOU IN THERE IM SORRY ! LAYLA OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE ! *knock knock knock*

Layla ~ I tossed and turned in my sleep before my eyes flew open and a mug instantly grew on my face I slid from under the covers and slipped into my house shoes before I slowly walked to the door I was still sleepy and this nigga bout to get it for waking me up I unlocked the front door letting it swing open .

Dave~ baby I'm s- "gco by Layla slapping him"

Layla ~ why tf is you here I coulda swore I told that bitch tell u not to come back here since u HER nigga go back to HER house you got me fucked up you not about to be laid up with some bitch and then try to come back to me when you know you fucked up I'm not that type of bitch if outta all these years you ain't learn that shit by now do me a favor and take yo ass and get the fuck out my face "slams door in his face"

Layla ~ I slammed the door in his face and locked the door that was useless cause I forgot he has a key my dumb ass I face palmed myself and walked back to the room locking the room door sliding back into the bed tuning off the light on the nightstand.

Dave ~ I know she ain't just . Did she just ? She slapped me mane damn. I rubbed my cheek with my left hand as I dug in my pocket pulling out a key I lowkey forgot I had this key on me I decided against unlocking the door and I left just letting her sleep since my ex is the whole reason I'm in this shit now wit Layla I ain't wanna go back to her crib and Layla don't wanna see me right now so I just went ahead and got a room for the night I took a shower as I was thinking about how I'm gonna make this shit up to Layla as I washed my body and let the hot water run down my body I got out the shower and threw on my clothes and slipped into bed watchin boyz in da hood until I fell asleep.

?? ~ say li Ben you kno ha ? "Shows him Layla's Instagram"

Ben ~ nah who dat ?

?? ~ my gul

Ben ~ mane dat nigga yb a simp mane

Yb ~ "mugs Ben" say bitch yo lil ugly ass mane gone on

Kd ~ AHHHH ITS A ROACH "slaps kentrell dents on his forehead"

Ben ~ "dies of laughter" mane you dumb asf li dude

Yb ~ say bitch touch on me like dat again ima send yo ass upstairs "slaps kd ears"

Kd ~ AHHHH YES MASSA

Yb ~ "rolls on the floor laughing" mane this Nigga retawded mane on 4kt I ain't fuckin wit his ass "texts Layla"

Nba_youngboy - You Minez.👀
sent 10:30pm

THE END

DAVE JUST GONE KEEP MESSIN UP WITH LAYLA

LAYLA GOT YOUNGBOY ATTENTION 👀

NEW CHARACTERS ADDED!!!