Chapter 5

Hayes P.O.V

Cohin was born a few weeks ago and it made me realize that I want Bre the love of my life to be the person to have my baby or babies. I could look at her all day, we were in her room sitting on her bed and she was holding Cohin so that everyone can sleep.

Breanna P.O.V

Mom and dad said they were tired and Cam went to Nash's and Ashley went to spend the night with Serria so mom didn't have to take care if her. Well as I was trying to but Cohin to sleep Hayes was staring at me and in in a really deep thought. "Hayes why are you staring at me" I whispered because Cohin finally fell asleep after about 2 hours of him fighting and crying "Well I was just thinking of how good of a mom you would be and how much I want you to be the mother of my kid or kids" he said as he followed me in to the baby's room. As I put Cohin in him crib Hayes wrapped his arms around my petite waist and turned me around to face him he kissed very passionately but sweet and small.

Gina P.O.V

I woke up from my nap and Austin was already up and we both got up to ho and check on Cohin. We went upstairs and went into his room and he looked like he was gonna wake up so I picked him up and Austin went downstairs, I walked over to Breanna's room and told her that I was gonna go out with Austin, and she said that she was gonna most likely go back to Hayes' house and hang out with Cam and Nash or they were gonna go out.

Hayes P.O.V

"Bre the Jack's are having a party and I believe the Cam and Nash ate gonna go it so if they ate we can go together, if you wanna go" I asked "yeah that would be a lot of fun" she answered She got dressed in a tight black strapless dress with black heals and she curled her hair and did a smokey eye I guess that's what they call it.
We got in the car and drove to my house I went inside holding Bre's hand. We walked into the living, "hey Nash are you guys going to Jack and Jack'a party?" I asked "yeah" they both said at the same time. We all went outside and got into Cam's car me and Be in the back, Cam in the drivers seat and Nash in the passenger seat, on the way to the party we sang and danced to everything the played in the radio.

Bre P.O.V

Once we got to the party I could fell the vibration of the mucis outside my and Hayes held my hand and walked throw the opened door. We got drinks and found the boys after an hour or so we went to the basement with the Jack's Sammy and Skate. Gilinsky handed everything there glass pipe after he set them up for everyone by the end me and has were drunk and high so we went to our room in their house he pushed me up against door once it was closed he caused a heated make out session he told me to jump without breaking the kiss and I did what he asked me to do he walked over to the bed and placed me down gently with out breaking out contact he started to take off my dress my heels were already off so he left me only in my black lace thong and bra to match...