38 - Oikawa

A/N: I know Atsumu and Osamu are a bit ooc, but plz bear with me. (I'm not that far in the anime)

3rd POV:
Taking a few seconds to process everything she giggled, tears gathering around her eyes, "That's true, I care about you so I can't hurt you..." her sanity slowly fading, as she put the gun against her own head. "...so please, just let me leave, cause I will hurt myself."

Not wanting for her to actually pull the trigger both the guys stood there.

"Thank you, really, but please just let me leave." Nao opened the door behind her with her other hand as she gut ready to pick between her three choices.

One, run for it.
Two, scare them off with Z's.
Three, actualy end it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Wakatoshi walked down the stairs half awke, glaring at his friend. It wasn't everyday he cussed and straight up glared at someone, so that's what took everyone aback the most. "Put the gun down. Now."

Wakatoshi went past Kuroo and walked straight up to Nao as she took steps back bumping into a giant Z with her back, more Z's gathering behind her, all of them feeling her distress.

Standing just a step away from her, Wakatoshi roughly snached the gun out of her hand and slapped her across the face, making her stumble against the Z behind her and startling everyone.

All the Z's lost it and were about to jump the captain if it weren't for Nao stopping them in their tracks. By now half the team was already awake and Iwaizumi.

"Why aren't the Z's attacking??" He asked completely confused, his bat in hand.

Looking up to the ravenhead, Nao spoke up. "I'm going where Oikawa is, if you wanna come along, pack up."

Not waiting for an answer she turned on her heel and she tried to leave while she coud, but Wakatishi was having none of it.

Grabing her by the arm carefully her pulled her right back. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm-"

Before she could answer, Tendou stood up, his hair down and barely awake. "If you're going, then so are we, no arguing."

"But-"

"Wait, you're not gonna stop her?!" Kuroo confronted the guys now, Iwaizumi already getting his stuff without questioning.

"We can't stop her from staying somewhere she doesn't want to." Ushijima said matter-of-factly, Nao resting her head against his chest. "Tendou, pack our things up and wake the others."

"Hold up!" Daichi now also woke up, hesitating at the sight of quiet Zombies at the doorway. "Are you aware it's the middle of the night and it's not safe out there?!"

"I'll keep them safe." Nao looked up to the thrid year, her cheek still red. "It's the humans that are dangerous."

"Excuse me, what do you mean by the humans?! What are you supposed to be then?!" Yaku stomped towards her out of nowhere, only backing away upong being grownld at by the Z's still behind her.

"It means that I can't control humans." She answered, glaring at him, before anyone could react or Iwaizumi ask what she means by that, a loud explosion could be heard, rattling the whole house and really waking everyone up.

Everyone threw themselves to the ground covering their heads, things fell down and the windows cracked.

It took a few minutes for everything to calm down and the rest of the team to storm down.