The Announcement

Zach's P.O.V. 

Okay so today is the big day where me and Mary come out about our relationship on Twitter. I'm so nervous. Not that I don't want people to know it's just how am I going to explain how we met? She is going back to Ohio to get her stuff packed up. Probably move in to an apartment down here in LA. She is so perfect and I hate that she is sad for moving from Ohio. I mean she loves it here but that will always be her home. 

Mary's P.O.V. 

So I'm moving so I can be closer to Zach. I'm nervous about our announcement today. I mean I don't know how everyone will take except the Why Don't We boys. They already know. Matt has been blowing up my phone and when I finally answered he said that he won the drift races. So of course I said my congrats and said bye after talking for like an hour. I' here in my home now. Packing everything up so the move will be easy. I went to my job to say I quit and found I was fired for missing so many days. Oh well! I went to the park one last time and remembered all the good times and bad times here. Then I got a moving truck and went back to LA. I think I'm going to get an apartment close to Zach's house so I can surprise him when he comes back from tour. ( Forget about Covid not in the story) I just hope I don't miss him too much. So I just got back to the house with a truck  outiside ready for me to take it to my new apartment. Once I find one. I go inside to see all the boys in the pool. So of course me being myself, I had to prank them. So I go to Zach's room swipe his phone and wait til I find a good hiding spot. Then call Daniel in his contact list then when he answers I stay quiet. 

Daniel: Who is this and why do you have Zach's phone?

Me: ......

Daniel: Hello!

Me: ........

Then the boys start to come inside. I can here them start to search through the house looking for Zach's phone. I'm hiding in the spot where me and Zach made our first deal. Then the boys start to talk to each other. 

Jonah: Why don't we just track Zach's hone and see where it is?

Jack: Good idea. 

Daniel: WHAT THERE IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Zach: Daniel: Come down! Let's just see who it is. I bet it's just a fan. 

Corbyn: Fine, but just in case have 9-1-1 on speed dial. 

So they go to the recording room and open the door. I peek through the sheet to see the boys all have some type of weapon. I try not to laugh. Then Zach comes over and lifts the sheet to see me laughing my head off. They all look calm now sense they looked tense as they came in. Then they all smile. I just get up and say Got Yaaa! Then I kiss Zach on the lips. We go back down to the living room to watch a movie. But then I realize that it's almost time to announce the big news of me and Zach so I go change and do my hair. I got changed into this. 

Then went down stairs to announce the good news

Zach's P.O.V. 

As Mary came down the stairs I just looked with such amazement. She looked awesome and her beauty was.... it's ... It just can't be described. Then I went on Twitter, took a picture of us, and posted it. After that I posted a message saying we are together and that her name is Mary. Everyone started hearting, liking, sharing, and messaging us saying they ship us. Mary was so nervous until she started reading the comments then she relaxed. Her tense face turned into a smile and loving eyes. We started to lean in for a kiss then the boys had to ruin it by saying what's below. 

Jonah: If your going to kiss then go to your room. 

Corbyn: Yeah get a room love birds. 

Jack: I think it's cute. 

Daniel: I agree with jack as long as it's me and my bae when I get one. 

Mary: Oh come on boys it's just a kiss plus you wouldn't be complaining if you were in Zach's shoes right now about to kiss your bae would you. 

The boys: ....

Mary: What I thought!

Zach: Yeah don't worry your time will come.